Page 732 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 232632682722730731732733734742782832 ... LastLast
Results 7,311 to 7,320 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

Does Nick really care for his son Charlie and his grandson?

I like the scenes of Aleks and the baby

Roxy and Charlie are getting very close

Does Ben want to be next Alan Sugar

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-01-2015), lizann (09-01-2015), parkerman (09-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Does Ben want to be next Alan Sugar

Lord Ben Mitchell , presenting the Apprentice with Peggy and Phil Mitchell as wingers , fair sends a shiver down the spine...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glen1 For This Useful Post:

lizann (09-01-2015), parkerman (09-01-2015), Perdita (09-01-2015)

max has control over the arches cant wait for phil to go ape!
    Last edited by monalisa62003; 09-01-2015 at 20:44.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monalisa62003 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-01-2015), sarah c (13-01-2015)

so kat will not stay poor instead of taking the money that was left to zoe all the years back

was that kush in bed with kat or some random fella, she should charge for it as she gives it away freely so much

so kat will not stay poor instead of taking the money that was left to zoe all the years back

was that kush in bed with kat or some random fella, she should charge for it as she gives it away freely so much

Kat was right not to take the money. She still feels like a "dirty girl" deep down due to the abuse, so imagine how she'd feel if she took Harry's money. She'd feel it was some sort of payment for services rendered and would have even less self-respect than she does now (which would deeply affect her children).

Ben's so idiotic and gullible!! I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that Max duped him lol. I'm glad the power of attorney thing was a mix-up on Phil's part or that would be some perverse marriage between him and Sharon!

I don't think Lauren can be the killer because she seems to really doubt Max (as opposed to putting on an act). Can she be ruled out now? I think she probably can (or the writers'll have some serious explaining to do!!).

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (10-01-2015), parkerman (10-01-2015), sarah c (13-01-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Kat was right not to take the money. She still feels like a "dirty girl" deep down due to the abuse, so imagine how she'd feel if she took Harry's money. She'd feel it was some sort of payment for services rendered and would have even less self-respect than she does now (which would deeply affect her children).

Ben's so idiotic and gullible!! I can't wait to see his face when he finds out that Max duped him lol. I'm glad the power of attorney thing was a mix-up on Phil's part or that would be some perverse marriage between him and Sharon!

I don't think Lauren can be the killer because she seems to really doubt Max (as opposed to putting on an act). Can she be ruled out now? I think she probably can (or the writers'll have some serious explaining to do!!).
    if phil was so bothered, he wouldve changed it sooner. its been 3 months since the wedding and he didnt mention it?

but i think it would be stupid if phil wasnt annoyed with sharon theyve lost the arches, if she was more on the ball and not being so rude to ben it might not have happened

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

if phil was so bothered, he wouldve changed it sooner. its been 3 months since the wedding and he didnt mention it?

but i think it would be stupid if phil wasnt annoyed with sharon theyve lost the arches, if she was more on the ball and not being so rude to ben it might not have happened

Quote Originally Posted by monalisa62003 View Post

Quite right, mona. Actually, I bet it turns out that he secretly left it to the real love of his life, Shirley and that he gave her all his money, which is why he has none left.
    Last edited by parkerman; 10-01-2015 at 18:40. Reason: Typo

Thread Information