Page 83 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

I have to say the tension in the Tony/Carla/factory scenes were somewhat spoiled for me by the amount of time the police took to do anything about it. They arrive at the scene and are told there is a gunman inside with a hostage who is about to set fire to the factory and all they do is stop the crowd getting nearer. SO19 arrive and they took ages to do anything as well, even when smoke started pouring out of the factory...I was just thinking, when are the police going to get a move on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

alan45 (10-06-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I have to say the tension in the Tony/Carla/factory scenes were somewhat spoiled for me by the amount of time the police took to do anything about it. They arrive at the scene and are told there is a gunman inside with a hostage who is about to set fire to the factory and all they do is stop the crowd getting nearer. SO19 arrive and they took ages to do anything as well, even when smoke started pouring out of the factory...I was just thinking, when are the police going to get a move on!
    Too busy listening to Traceyluv grassing up Gail Platt for 7/7 and apparently she told Tracey she flew one of the planes on 9/11.

Meanwhile DC Dumb and DS Dumber decide to arrest Carla tonight for assaqulting Tony Gordon the convicted murderer who kidnapped her, murdered a cellmate, burnt down a factory and supports Celtic. As I said after last night. What a load of BOLLOCKS. Thank God the sun is shining so I will be sitting at the Barbie with some wine and cold beer and maybe the storyline will look more plausible through the bottom of a glass

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (10-06-2010)

What a crock of sh!t. Not only do dc dumb and ds Dumber arrest Carla for assault but they also arrest her for possession of a firearm and take away her passport. What planet are the writers of this trash on. Its beginning to sound like a Paul Marquess episode of the Bill. What next??? Hayley Cropper arrested for being in possession of a red anorak, Becky for wearing bright orange bras or Ken Barlow for being a boring ba$tard. The whole police involvement in this storyline has been poorly researched, abysmally written and woefully acted. I hope the ITV luvvie responsible hangs their head in shame. Now you know why they didnt win a BAFTA

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-06-2010), parkerman (11-06-2010)

Absolutely right, alan. It was just ridiculous. Almost as bad as Tracy giving "evidence" at Gail's trial. No, forget that, it was as bad.

Also, on the weight of evidence how on Earth did the jury come to a not guilty verdict?

Absolutely right, alan. It was just ridiculous. Almost as bad as Tracy giving \"evidence\" at Gail's trial. No, forget that, it was as bad.

Also, on the weight of evidence how on Earth did the jury come to a not guilty verdict?
    Emmerdale is just as bad http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...219#post719219

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    It's just as well I don't watch Emmerdale then. I don't think I could take two of them!!!

It's just as well I don't watch Emmerdale then. I don't think I could take two of them!!!
    I suspect you have enough to do with the antics of the soap police in Albert Square and the great control that the Mitchells have over the Metropolitan Police and CPS

Hooray! Mary and Norris are friends again.

I'm glad Gail got off, though it was never very likely that she wouldn't.

yeah im glad she got off too, but with all that evidence against her id love to know how they managed to reach a not guilty verdict. because even audrey said "i know she didnt do it but if i didnt know her id think she was guilty" or words to that effect
    Maisie Mouse

I have missed bits from the siege and explosion, I know Tony died in the fire, who else? There was talk of two bodies

Thread Information