Page 503 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 34034534935015025035045055135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Who wrote the copy for Tim's flyer?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    not tim

not tim

I don't understand the logic storyline wise in Tim and Kylie's current storylines, why only now we see Tim cant read or why is Kylie returning to her old estate

Max is very blonde yet Kylie is dark brown haired and Callum black haired

Ali Babi G or what ever Kal's mother's name is could she please leave and take her grandkids with her

Will Mary ever get a love of her own first Norris then Roy and now Dev they don't want her

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (04-10-2014)

I don't get why David is ready to kick Kylie out for taking the tablets, after all the stunts he has pulled, like hiding drugs in a doll for his niece Bethany to find ... he should be sitting down with her and try to find out what they can do to make her feel less stressed.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-10-2014), Glen1 (04-10-2014)

I thought he did it himself or he would have mentioned it to Maddie when they were talking about the mistake (which was funny, and, to be fair, anyone could have made that mistake, no matter their level of reading and writing). Therefore, he must be able to read and write a little (possibly dyslexia as I mentioned earlier in the thread), so why couldn't he make out the shopping list Sally gave him? I'm feeling more and more confused at this storyline!

It seems that Mary doesn't fancy Dev then but was just worried about being pushed out of his and the kids' lives. Poor Julie.

I really can't see how that small shop will be a community centre. How rude to try and exclude senior citizens!

Surprisingly, I quite enjoyed the scenes in the pub. A totally different atmosphere to Corrie's usual cosiness and it worked well imo. Kylie's ex seems like he can act and is very cute!
    Last edited by Dazzle; 04-10-2014 at 16:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I don't get why David is ready to kick Kylie out for taking the tablets, after all the stunts he has pulled, like hiding drugs in a doll for his niece Bethany to find ... he should be sitting down with her and try to find out what they can do to make her feel less stressed.
    I actually think David is a good dad to Max and Lily and he cares deeply for them so was worried when Kylie took the tablets from Max, he is putting the kids first I think, more than Kylie who don't seem to have much interest in being a mum, I am finding it hard to have sympathy for Kylie, she has Gail and David doing everything for her and the kids, even before David she didn't want Max and even was selling him to Becky

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I thought he did it himself or he would have mentioned it to Maddie when they were talking about the mistake (which was funny, and, to be fair, anyone could have made that mistake, no matter their level of reading and writing). Therefore, he must be able to read and write a little (possibly dyslexia as I mentioned earlier in the thread), so why couldn't he make out the shopping list Sally gave him? I'm feeling more and more confused at this storyline!
    I am confused too with regards to Tim's reading ability ... but if somebody wants a flyer made to advertise his window cleaning round .. would the printer not call the customer to point out the spelling mistake???? It was clearly obvious that the advert was for a window cleaner ....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-10-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I am confused too with regards to Tim's reading ability ... but if somebody wants a flyer made to advertise his window cleaning round .. would the printer not call the customer to point out the spelling mistake???? It was clearly obvious that the advert was for a window cleaner ....

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I actually think David is a good dad to Max and Lily and he cares deeply for them so was worried when Kylie took the tablets from Max, he is putting the kids first I think, more than Kylie who don't seem to have much interest in being a mum, I am finding it hard to have sympathy for Kylie, she has Gail and David doing everything for her and the kids, even before David she didn't want Max and even was selling him to Becky
    David could put the kids first and still behave more caringly towards Kylie. No matter what we feel about her, David supposedly loves his wife and thought that she'd put her past bad behaviour firmly behind her. I don't find his reaction very realistic personally, especially given his own outright evil history (as Perdy kindly reminds us - I'd forgotten about Bethany and the drugs ). If anyone is going through a hard time and not coping, blaming them is likely to push them further away (as we're seeing happening at the moment).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 05-10-2014 at 19:42.

Thread Information