Page 480 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580980 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

How come that Max can get ADHD out of the blue??!! It's a condition that you won't get overnight!! So stupid..
    And what has happened to Kylie? Why is she suddenly so mean to Gail again? Did I miss something? I know they didn't get on after she cheated on David with Nick, but they were ok again for a while..what's happened?

I don't get Andrea at all! Why does she want to be with Lloyd when she's not serious of him either-or doesn't love her husband either! She's a player..

She is nasty to Gail because of Michael and I think Andrea loves Lloyd but maybe is not ready to leave her husband just yet ....
    Last edited by Perdita; 05-07-2014 at 11:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    She is nasty to Gail because of Michael and I think Andrea loves Lloyd but maybe is not ready to leave her husband just yet ....
    Yes I can understand they don't necessarily approve that Gail is getting close with Michael and bringing her into house. But their behavior(hers and David's+Nick's)is totally ott! They have no right going to his work place and getting him fired or threatening him-they far worse than what he(Michael) ever did to them. If I remember right, all we saw was this guy standing in the middle of their living room and fled the scene when Gail and Kylie arrived home-never took anything with him.
    And Gail was all traumatised about it for weeks(yeah right-after all her experiences with men, you'd think she wouldn't be that easily shaken! ) I understand for a week or two..but c'mon! I was in similar situation years ago when workin as maid in 5* hotel in London. While cleaning a vacant room, left a door ajar while getting something and when I returned I just had this feeling that someone was in the room..can't explain it, weird..I saw curtains moving..and they are heavy curtains..and suddenly this guy appeared from behind one of them laughing and apologizing that he didn't mean to scare me and then just ran out, I was totally frozen. I reported it to security who managed to catch him after he first locked himself in staff dormitories and managed to get a knife to slash the security guard(luckily he wasn't too badly injured..)Afterwards I felt bit shaken thinking what he might have done to me..but I was fine after week or two-athough never left any door ajar while cleaning after that!

Which I don't understand either why doesn't she move out from that house?? She could do whatever she wanted and would serve right those two selfish excuse of human beings when they didn't have a free baby sitting services 24/7!

Yes I can understand they don't necessarily approve that Gail is getting close with Michael and bringing him into house. But their behavior(hers and David's+Nick's)is totally ott! They have no right going to his work place and getting him fired or threatening him-they far worse than what he(Michael) ever did to them. If I remember right, all we saw was this guy standing in the middle of their living room and fled the scene when Gail and Kylie arrived home-never took anything with him.
    And Gail was all traumatised about it for weeks(yeah right-after all her experiences with men, you'd think she wouldn't be that easily shaken! ) I understand for a week or two..but c'mon! I was in similar situation years ago when workin as maid in 5* hotel in London. While cleaning a vacant room, left a door ajar while getting something and when I returned I just had this feeling that someone was in the room..can't explain it, weird..I saw curtains moving..and they are heavy curtains..and suddenly this guy appeared from behind one of them laughing and apologizing that he didn't mean to scare me and then just ran out, I was totally frozen. I reported it to security who managed to catch him after he first locked himself in staff dormitories and managed to get a knife to slash the security guard(luckily he wasn't too badly injured..)Afterwards I felt bit shaken thinking what he might have done to me..but I was fine after week or two-athough never left any door ajar while cleaning after that!

Which I don't understand either why doesn't she move out from that house?? She could do whatever she wanted and would serve right those two selfish excuse of human beings when they didn't have a free baby sitting services 24/7!
    Last edited by mariba; 05-07-2014 at 14:39.

Parkerman just seen you're browsing this thread, all of us missing your posts and Alan's. Hope you will participate very soon.
    Last edited by Glen1; 05-07-2014 at 14:53.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    Yes I can understand they don't necessarily approve that Gail is getting close with Michael and bringing him into house. But their behavior(hers and David's+Nick's)is totally ott! They have no right going to his work place and getting him fired or threatening him-they far worse than what he(Michael) ever did to them. If I remember right, all we saw was this guy standing in the middle of their living room and fled the scene when Gail and Kylie arrived home-never took anything with him.

Firstly, everybody reacts differently when confronted with crime, because you got over it in a couple of weeks, does not mean everybody else has to. And she is living in what used to be her house for many years and maybe she likes being involved with her son and grandchildren or maybe she can't afford to live on her own. I do agree that is is not up to David, Kylie or Nick to decide that Michael is not good enough for her and certainly getting him sacked and threatening him is totally out of order!!

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post

Firstly, everybody reacts differently when confronted with crime, because you got over it in a couple of weeks, does not mean everybody else has to. And she is living in what used to be her house for many years and maybe she likes being involved with her son and grandchildren or maybe she can't afford to live on her own. I do agree that is is not up to David, Kylie or Nick to decide that Michael is not good enough for her and certainly getting him sacked and threatening him is totally out of order!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-07-2014)

Firstly, everybody reacts differently when confronted with crime, because you got over it in a couple of weeks, does not mean everybody else has to.
    Also, something like that happening in your own home is very different to it happening elsewhere. You're home is (usually) your place of safety from the world and when that illusion is shattered it can be devastating.

I can understand Nick and David's point of view, though I disapprove of their behaviour. They can't see what Gail and audience know - that Michael is (apparently) a very decent guy down on his luck. They're bound to be protective of their mother and the house. Even David was shocked at how Nick behaved, so I don't think even he would have gone so far on his own.

This new "nasty Nick" is very entertaining though. I couldn't help but laugh (with horror) at what he said to Kal's family about Leanne.

I hope both Gail and Leanne manage to get their own back!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-07-2014)

All this bickering between Nick and Leanne in front of customers is so unprofessional

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-07-2014)

All this bickering between Nick and Leanne in front of customers is so unprofessional
    Nick's said he'd rather drive the business into the ground than let Leanne have part of it, so I don't think he cares!

Thread Information