Page 467 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567967 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Nick was well out of order...especially after he threw back the past in her face.
    What he said was really low, though I suppose it might be his brain damage talking

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It doesn't make sense to me that Owen or Katy wouldn't understand why Anna slept with Phelan.
    I think they would understand eventually in real life, after all she was totally desperate.

It looks like Rob wants to frame Peter

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Nick was well out of order. He decided to end it with leanne ages ago and lead separate lives forever. Then got it in his head that he wanted her back. She did not lead him on he just made it difficult for her to say anything. She should go ahead and be with Kal as there is no future with nick especially after he threw back the past in her face.
    I was hoping David would have punched him and said he started it all by sleeping with Kylie

I really like Eva more now Stella is gone

So Tina is dead finally, I have to say Rita is annoying me, I liked the scenes of Roy and Carla, Roy acting the friend like Hayley would have been

Ali, Marc and Chris doing well in the acting stakes

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (03-06-2014), lizann (03-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I was hoping David would have punched him and said he started it all by sleeping with Kylie

I really like Eva more now Stella is gone

So Tina is dead finally, I have to say Rita is annoying me, I liked the scenes of Roy and Carla, Roy acting the friend like Hayley would have been

Ali, Marc and Chris doing well in the acting stakes
    yeap rita is doing my head in. i thought the scenes with carla and roy were excellent and so well written. alison and david were superb. i have to say as an eastenders fan corrie is pure class at the moment. brilliant.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-06-2014)

Why did Tina's doctor say he was going to speak with her relatives as in David, Rita and Steph, surely Tina's mother would be contacted by now as her next of kin

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

sarah c (03-06-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    yeap rita is doing my head in. i thought the scenes with carla and roy were excellent and so well written. alison and david were superb. i have to say as an eastenders fan corrie is pure class at the moment. brilliant.
    The secret twist and aftermath of Tina's murder has been very well done imo way better than EE with their year long reveal which is boring and tedious
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-06-2014 at 14:14.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (03-06-2014), Perdita (03-06-2014)

I think Tony and even Tracey might suss Rob out as the killer by how he is behaving
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 03-06-2014 at 13:42.

The way they treated Peter was bit too much for me. I know he's pathetic but why to beat him more when he's already down? It's like killing someone psykologically, totally killing their spirit..not much better than physically killing someone..if you know what I mean. I know Carla is angry at him, and quite rightly so..but that was too much-public humiliation.

I truly hope the truth will come out eventually. Maybe Tina wrote some notes..I know she took some photos with her phone of their dodgy dealings(where is her phone?) but it'll take ages before police will put all the pieces together..just dragging on forever until no one cares who is guilty.Yawn.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-06-2014), swmc66 (03-06-2014)

The way they treated Peter was bit too much for me. I know he's pathetic but why to beat him more when he's already down? It's like killing someone psykologically, totally killing their spirit..not much better than physically killing someone..if you know what I mean. I know Carla is angry at him, and quite rightly so..but that was too much-public humiliation.

I truly hope the truth will come out eventually. Maybe Tina wrote some notes..I know she took some photos with her phone of their dodgy dealings(where is her phone?) but it'll take ages before police will put all the pieces together..just dragging on forever until no one cares who is guilty.Yawn.

And I was expecting Fiz and Tyrone to be amongst the first to know-same as Gary&Izzy and rest of the Windass family..strange..and yes, bit too late for her mum now..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (05-06-2014)

I agree, I found it sad too. He was obviously devastated at Tina's death anyway, I didn't feel he needed any more trauma. As you say, Carla has every right to be angry and to shout and scream at him, but what she did felt sadistic. The people watching and saying nothing were complicit in it too - even Tracey, who looked upset. She's not usually shy about coming forward, is she?

Maybe it's because the characters mentioned seem to believe Peter's guilty. We, knowing that he isn't, see the unfairness of how he's being treated.

I truly hope the truth will come out eventually.
    I'm sure it will. What Rob did was totally cold-blooded and I don't think he'll be allowed to escape justice permanently.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (05-06-2014), Perdita (03-06-2014), swmc66 (03-06-2014)

Thread Information