Page 127 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

I thought that was so sweet, the three of them sitting down eating cake together! I think that Mikey's acting is brilliant, he has certainly improved as the show has gone on. I also hope that he doesn't go back to join the army, but with his assault case looming, maybe he will stay?

The Michelle/Ciaran storyline worked out rather conveniently, with Kym Marsh's pregnancy looming she will be out of the soap. But I wonder if they will actually both stay away for 3 months?

Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Liz HF View Post
    I thought that was so sweet, the three of them sitting down eating cake together! I think that Mikey's acting is brilliant, he has certainly improved as the show has gone on. I also hope that he doesn't go back to join the army, but with his assault case looming, maybe he will stay?

The Michelle/Ciaran storyline worked out rather conveniently, with Kym Marsh's pregnancy looming she will be out of the soap. But I wonder if they will actually both stay away for 3 months?

Liz
    Boyzone are touring Ireland soon so Keith will be needed to sway in the background

One thing I meant to say before. How,on earth, could Ciaran, the ship's cook, promise Michelle that he would get her a job as a singer on the cruise?
    Last edited by parkerman; 29-01-2011 at 10:20.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    One thing I meant to say before. How,on earth, could Ciaran, the ship's cook, promise Michelle that he would get her a job as a singer on the cruise?
    Apart from anything she cant sing.

Watching Gary Windass last night at his Court Martial I wondered why he didnt bother to shave beforehand.

In common with most TV soldiers he has absolutely no idea how a beret should be worn. This small detail makes all the difference

If Gary Windass really was getting thrown out of the Army after his court martial, he would certainly not have been allowed home that night. He'd be in the guard room, or maybe even the Military Corrective Training Centre at Colchester. Since he regrets the verdict, maybe in the future, we could be looking at Legionnaire Windass, in his White Kepi. He would n't be the only British guy who wants to redeem his military career who makes that choice. Or he may decide to to work for a private security company out in Afghanistan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WolvoExPunk For This Useful Post:

alan45 (29-01-2011)

The story has been really poorly researched. I know its only a soap and they are trying to get over a message but they should have put some thought into it. Court one day and Court Martial the next I dont think so.

Was he Court Martialled?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Was he Court Martialled?
    Nope. Apparently now he can be dismissed from the Army by his C.O. The rules must have changed. No hearing , no legal representation, no appeal, no haircut, no shave, no No.2 Dress.

ITV have ruined what promised to be a great storyline by sloppy research and piss poor writing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (29-01-2011)

On Friday's episode, it was good to see that bitch Tracy Barlow getting the cold shoulder off the locals in the Rovers. Nobody wanted to drink with such a horrible, nasty cow. Can't we get her fixed up with snidey Chris? I'm sure they deserve each other. As Ken said, "This is the court of public opinion."

Thread Information