Page 275 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375775 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I must say I'm enjoying Gloria's scenes. I admit she's being pushed to the forefront a bit much, but all the recent new characters have been. At least Sue Johnston can hold her own in the acting stakes, unlike some, and I think she could be as entertaining as Blanche and Sylvia given witty writing.
    I agree but Im not so sure they are going about it in the right way. They need to make her a character of her own and not an amalgam of Blanche, Mary, Vera, and Sylvia. They could bin St. Ella and let her take over the Rovers until Steve is able to buy it back and instal Big Jim and Liz in their rightful place
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (20-09-2012)

I must say I'm enjoying Gloria's scenes. I admit she's being pushed to the forefront a bit much, but all the recent new characters have been. At least Sue Johnston can hold her own in the acting stakes, unlike some, and I think she could be as entertaining as Blanche and Sylvia given witty writing.
    I agree but Im not so sure they are going about it in the right way. They need to make her a character of her own and not an amalgam of Blanche, Mary, Vera, and Sylvia. They could bin St. Ella and let her take over the Rovers until Steve is able to buy it back and instal Big Jim and Liz in their rightful place
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Has Sue had a bit of work done on herself?

Is that a wig she wears?

Gloria is deluded if she thinks the Rovers has got any chance of winning the pub competition,especially with the scores Norris and Mary put on their voting slip and also with her attempting to make multiple entries in her own hand writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caspiant View Post
    Gloria is deluded if she thinks the Rovers has got any chance of winning the pub competition,especially with the scores Norris and Mary put on their voting slip and also with her attempting to make multiple entries in her own hand writing.
    It seemed to me she was going to read the slips and take out the bad ones. It's silly that the box came with a key so that cheating can take place.

Quote Originally Posted by Caspiant View Post
    It seemed to me she was going to read the slips and take out the bad ones.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 25-09-2012 at 12:47.

Have I missed something, when did Steve MacDonald say he was going to Spain and why?
    I hope he picks up some acting skills whilst there and stops pulling those stupid faces and "no one at home" look he puts on.

How much bad acting were in the scenes with Kristy, Tyrone and her family, I thought Kristy's dad was going to knock her out instead of Tyrone at one part

The scenes with Michelle and Tracey were also awful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

N.Fan (29-09-2012)

Owen is annoying
    Last edited by lizann; 28-09-2012 at 22:56.

It seemed to me she was going to read the slips and take out the bad ones. It's silly that the box came with a key so that cheating can take place.
    It didn't come with a key. Eva and Gloria had to force the box open with a handily placed screwdriver.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-09-2012)

Thread Information