Page 186 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286686 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    i didn't cry!!!!! peter and carla are meant to be, they are soul mates, unlike leanne. curly simon will get over it. he can always stop with grandad and dreary. or better still stop with leanne and our toyah in london.
    I'm sorry but I dont see any chemistry between Carla and Peter they share a love of alcohol that is all

Simon would be better with Leanne

I love to see Leanne back with Toyah

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

alan45 (05-02-2012)

I could have cried when Simon ran after the car.

i had to read what you posted half a dozen times for it to sink in. i had to go and lie down for a bit, i was taken aback by what you said. i've ad a cup of tea and a hob nob, so i'm ok now. ali king is not that good an actor? its like saying alex fergusson is not that good a manager and man u are not that good a football team. ali king is not that good an actor, ali king is not that good an actor. i ave to keep saying it, because i cannot believe youve posted this. utter disbelief. i may need thearpy, either that or a bag of chips.
    Just as I cannot believe you think she is one of the best actors on Corrie. However I did not feel the need to go and lie down. She is an average actor at best.her portrayal of a rape victim was just ok. Nothing more nothing less. There a a lot better than her on corrie and yes a few that are worse. She's nothing special whatsoever..
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Bag of chips should do it, flappinfanny, we all have our favourites but I like to think that none of us need therapy because we disagree about the acting ability of soap characters

yeap they did the trick thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I'm sorry but I dont see any chemistry between Carla and Peter they share a love of alcohol that is all

in london.

in london.
    Make up your mind. You claim Jane Danson is a brilliant actress. Why would you want her to go to London

good point

good point, well she could pop down to london to see 'our toyah,' leave simon down their and come back to weatherfield. win win. and yes i do think jane danson is a superb actor.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Just as I cannot believe you think she is one of the best actors on Corrie. However I did not feel the need to go and lie down. She is an average actor at best.her portrayal of a rape victim was just ok. Nothing more nothing less. There a a lot better than her on corrie and yes a few that are worse. She's nothing special whatsoever..
    imo shes the best thing to come out of the cobbles since the wonderful pat phoenix
    Last edited by flappinfanny; 06-02-2012 at 00:33. Reason: typo

I think that was the first time and also has Simon been calling Leanne mum for a while?
    I've noticed he's alternated between Mum and Leanne for a while. Can't really work it out!

imo shes the best thing to come out of the cobbles since the wonderful pat phoenix

Alison King would not be fit to tie Pat Phoenix's shoe laces. She is better known for posing in her underwear than her alleged acting skills

Thread Information