Page 100 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200600 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

I'm loving Coronation Street at the minute. The Windass scenes are fantastic and I really think they've established themselves as great characters now. The actress who plays Anna is wonderful - she's so realistic as a mother. Good to see Gary back last night as well... can't wait to see his behaviour over the coming weeks, as he tries to readjust to life back home.

The storyline with John is brilliant as well. I wasn't so keen on it at first, but now I think it's really funny! It's like a dark comedy... I love how barmy Charlotte is and how John is just a bumbling geek who just happens to be in the most OTT situation possible! He doesn't come across as devious at all... I've never known someone so desperate to teach some school children that he'd steal someone's identity in the first place lol! The whole thing has been so ridiculous that it's funny but it's been well written at the same time, with some great dialogue between Charlotte and John.

My least favourite story is probably the Leanne/Peter stuff at the moment.

I agree with everything you said, Daveywavey. I like the Windasses, and I think Gary is in for some very dark times ahead. I'm glad, too, that I'm not the only one who's really enjoying the John and Charlotte storyline. At least it's something different.

Charlotte is hilarious! I lol'ed at her last night on about Fiz "you can't be happy with her surely? she's as thick as a plank!"
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (27-11-2010), Perdita (27-11-2010)

I cringe everytime I hear Charlotte speak, as many times as he tells her he loves Fiz, she just wont hear it! Talk about a desperate woman aghhh. Cant wait for her to leave. Hope she comes to the Joinery next week lol. I want John and Fiz to be given a chance to be a happy family. I also want him to tell Fiz about the dead guy cos its just gone too far now!
    And please let Tyrone find out about Kevin. Thats gone way too far as well.
    The last episode was a really good one.

i am so looking forward to next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    i am so looking forward to next week!
    Me too! well excited haha
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I am really excited too! Haven't been excited for a week of soap episodes for ages! I'm more excited than I was for the Eastenders live episode.

there was an interview with phil collinson on granada and thats made me even more excited! not long to wait now.

The last five minutes were the best part of the show - I bet John prayed for it to happen

Rita, Molly and the baby have to be death

Baby can't be dead, because Sally and Kevin take him, Molly we know dies, hope Rita is not dead

Thread Information