Page 399 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499899 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

At least Steve got one over on Michelle last night. He's still got his wits about him when he tries

I agree witht that Steve has become more of a comic character over the years even though he has been a villian in previous years, but I like Steve and I think Simon is trying to do his best with what he has to work with. If you look who his main storylines are with Michelle & Lloyd none of them are good actors and there is only so much you can do with scene's in the cab office or pub. When Steve was with Becky there was a mixture of laughs and serious moments with them now it's just how can we humiliate Steve this episode. Steve needs a new woman someone strong who can act maybe Leanne or a new character or someone a bit dizzy like Eve.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-01-2014), lizann (12-01-2014), Perdita (11-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I agree witht that Steve has become more of a comic character over the years even though he has been a villian in previous years, but I like Steve and I think Simon is trying to do his best with what he has to work with. If you look who his main storylines are with Michelle & Lloyd none of them are good actors and there is only so much you can do with scene's in the cab office or pub. When Steve was with Becky there was a mixture of laughs and serious moments with them now it's just how can we humiliate Steve this episode. Steve needs a new woman someone strong who can act maybe Leanne or a new character or someone a bit dizzy like Eve.
    For me soap actors in general are mediocre so he's not unique in that respect. And Corrie's forte is it's humor so in a way, he's getting the best from the Corrie writers. They're hardly great dramatists.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    For me soap actors in general are mediocre so he's not unique in that respect. And Corrie's forte is it's humor so in a way, he's getting the best from the Corrie writers. They're hardly great dramatists.

Steve getting a vasectomy wouldn't stop Michelle from getting pregnant, it only stops him becoming a father.
    If Michelle doesn't want any more children then she should be sterilised.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snagglepus For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (12-01-2014)

they would have to surgically remove her clipboard first.
    The People's Channel

i can not remember todd being such a vile character?

how did emily know there were strawberries at roy's?
    The People's Channel

i can not remember todd being such a vile character?

The People's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post

She walked passed the cafe and saw the light on and walked in on them discussing what to do with the strawberries

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (19-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post

She walked passed the cafe and saw the light on and walked in on them discussing what to do with the strawberries

Thread Information