Page 111 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

I think it still hurts if anyone has had an affair in a relationship, even if you have had an affair yourself many years ago. They got over it, and as Kevin said they had been doing so well in the last year. The fact that Kevin has had a child with this woman that she considered her friend must hurt loadds. But then I guess you could say Kevin didnt have a say in Molly having the baby.

I'm confused, I never really watch Corrie, but I have a day off so I am dossing about watching the Omnibus what is the deal with Becky and her sister and this Max kid??

Max is her sisters kid who she sold to the mcdonalds for 20K and now Kylie is back for more cash.

Ahhh, but I thought Becky was crying because he had gone missing? So where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Ahhh, but I thought Becky was crying because he had gone missing? So where is he?
    Kylie's taken Max until she gets another £5K. She didn't tell them she had taken him, so they were searching desperately for him for a while.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 12-12-2010 at 16:05.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (13-12-2010)

Kylie Turner is a particularly vile and selfish, low-life scheming individual, with no redeeming qualities. Anyone tries to help her, she throws it back in theifaces. I knew she'd be back for more dosh. It's a real shame the scriptwriters don't put her in a storyline as a girlfriend to that woman-beating scumbag. If anyone's gonna get knocked about, better it to be someone who deserves it rather than a decent character.

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    lol I didn't hear that when Rita said it, but yeh remember now.
    Does anyone else think Kevin is a spineless piece of work?! I can't believe he was actually trying to defend his actions to Sally by telling her that it was her fault he went off with Molly! That made my blood boil. And the thought that they could just forgive and forget straight away. That was out of order!
    I normally like Kevin, but have seen him in a whole new light of late lol. Well actually through the whole storyline.
    He didn't even look upset about Molly dying.
    Kevin has a jealous streak as wide as the M60. Does anyone remember years ago when Kevin and Sally were divorced, and Sally was gonna marry a guy she'd met while working as a market trader? Kevin turned up at the wedding, and interrupted the ceremony, winning Sally back. I hope she does have some fun with other men, and rubs Kevin's nose in it. Specially if any of them are as hard as nails, and can eat Kevin for breakfast.

I'd like to see Sally on her own for a while and really stick two fingers up to Kevin. Sally hasn't always been a popular character mostly she's come across a bit of a snob but she's always put her family first. This could be a turning point for Sally maybe a new job away from the factory. Give her a chance to shine without a man.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Did we find out the 4 that died?? I know Molly and Ashley.. who were the other 2?
    Super Mod

Charlotte was one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (13-12-2010)

Thread Information