Page 155 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by jules29 View Post
    Yeah things going too smoothly with Anna and Owen...bound to be a twist in the tail.

Sorry if ths upsets anyone but as for the Leanne/Peter/Carla thing, jeez just sick of it all, Leanne WAS unfaithful several times, Ken practically bullied Peter into staying with her, and I'm sick of Leanne's tight lipped/solid stare acting,and holier than thou attitude. I would love to see to Peter and Carla together, Carla loves him so much, Leanne was willing to throw it all away for a bit of rumpy with Nick, yet a lot seem to feel sorry for her.
    Peter was begging Carla to stay with him last night must be hard for Leanne to see considering she was doing this to Peter on his deathbed over the tram. I prefer Peter with Leanne myself I know she was wrong going off with Nick but she is great with Simon and Carla always seems to want what she cant have and it is the chase with Peter me thinks. Peter should have told Leanne about Carla knocking Stella over.

How did Peter know she just wasnt wasted over the phone maybe he is like mystic meg

She said, "goodbye".

Quote Originally Posted by jules29 View Post
    Yeah things going too smoothly with Anna and Owen...bound to be a twist in the tail.

Sorry if ths upsets anyone but as for the Leanne/Peter/Carla thing, jeez just sick of it all, Leanne WAS unfaithful several times, Ken practically bullied Peter into staying with her, and I'm sick of Leanne's tight lipped/solid stare acting,and holier than thou attitude. I would love to see to Peter and Carla together, Carla loves him so much, Leanne was willing to throw it all away for a bit of rumpy with Nick, yet a lot seem to feel sorry for her.
    I agree about Leanne. I couldn't believe the way she behaved with Nick, and got the impression Peter stayed with her for Simon.

Pam annoys me does she think Molly was a saint it does take two and Molly did quite a lot of chasing if I recall it right

I know Molly is dead and Pam dont want to think bad of her but Kevin is Bill's son

I think Peter might be in love with two women again

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (05-10-2011), Ruffed_lemur (03-10-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Pam annoys me does she think Molly was a saint it does take two and Molly did quite a lot of chasing if I recall it right

I know Molly is dead and Pam dont want to think bad of her but Kevin is Bill's son
    Pam is being very annoying at present. I think Kevin should use the name Dobbs - Webster for baby Jack if he adopts him.

I heard that Stella comforts Carla and tells her she was raped, and Eve is a result of that, what do you think, it would be a good if controversial story,

I cannot understand the hate Pam has for Kevin. She new at the time they were seeing each other.
    It was not Kevin's fault the tram hit the shop.
    M C F C

Quote Originally Posted by lillabet View Post
    I heard that Stella comforts Carla and tells her she was raped, and Eve is a result of that, what do you think, it would be a good if controversial story,
    I kinda over Carla's rape storyline myself

Pam is an annoying cow

Would Kevin not have to adopt Jack and prove he is the biological dad since Tyrone is on the birth cert so to change the name?

Yes but a simple dna would do that, coupled with the fact Tyrone gave him the child, I think the birth certificate maybe could be changed in those circumstances, not sure though, no you can't change the name on the birth certificate, so he would have to adopt, and Tyrone will have to give his permission, perhaps the start of another story,
    Last edited by lillabet; 05-10-2011 at 12:47. Reason: adding info

Thread Information