Page 110 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

lol I didn't hear that when Rita said it, but yeh remember now.
    Does anyone else think Kevin is a spineless piece of work?! I can't believe he was actually trying to defend his actions to Sally by telling her that it was her fault he went off with Molly! That made my blood boil. And the thought that they could just forgive and forget straight away. That was out of order!
    I normally like Kevin, but have seen him in a whole new light of late lol. Well actually through the whole storyline.
    He didn't even look upset about Molly dying.

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    I normally like Kevin, but have seen him in a whole new light of late lol. Well actually through the whole storyline.
    He didn't even look upset about Molly dying.
    I'd go so far as to say he looked relieved when he heard Molly died. What a sh*t.

I'm very relieved Peter isn't dead. Though it wasn't actually shown, I'm guessing they switched off Charlotte's ventilator.

Brilliant week of episodes - Corrie cast and crew should be very proud of themselves.

First of all wanted to say, I love that Snowman icon above, making me feel Christmassy lol

Yeah, I wouldnt go as far to say that Kevin was glad about Molly. I think there was a bit of him trying to hold his emotions back, cos it would look a bit weird him grieving too much over her in front of Sally. But however when it was revealed, I think he could have shed a few tears for her then, it was completely emotionless.

I want Tyrone to find out. I hope it's next episode!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-12-2010)

Also just watched the episode again and that montage is really emotional at the end. That song just makes me well up. I think its U2 is it?!

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    Also just watched the episode again and that montage is really emotional at the end. That song just makes me well up. I think its U2 is it?!
    Yeah it was emotional. The song was All I Want is You by U2.

Here's a youtube link:

Last edited by Dazzle; 11-12-2010 at 19:01.

I love that song! it fitted really well

Have to say I think Sal is a bit of a hipocrite. After all she had a fling with Ian Davenport and would have been over the filing cabinets for a quick service and full MOT.

Then she nearly had a fling with John Stape

Coronation Street retained the majority of its Thursday audience for last night's double bill, early viewing figures indicate.

As the chaos continued on the Street, Rita's cries for help were heard by 11.99m (49.6%) at 7.30pm, then Becky's thieving took 12.32m (47.7%).

Bringing to a close the anniversary celebrations, Coronation Street: The Big 50 notched up 5.03m (20.8%) at 9pm.

Janine's plotting in EastEnders picked up 9.17m (37.9%), as well as a further 706k (3.2%) at 10pm.

Meanwhile, Emmerdale managed 7.83m (34.7%), and the 6.30pm edition of Hollyoaks nabbed 943k (4.3%), before E4's first look fetched 396k (1.8%) at 7pm.

Elsewhere, the afternoon edition of Doctors - entitled 'Beautiful Sacha 25 xxx' mustered 1.77m (22.2%), Neighbours pulled in 714k (9%) and 1.45m (8.4%) at teatime, and Home and Away drew 274k (3.8%) at 2.15pm, 815k (4%) at 6pm, and 624k (2.8%) for Fiver's first look.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Have to say I think Sal is a bit of a hipocrite. After all she had a fling with Ian Davenport and would have been over the filing cabinets for a quick service and full MOT.

Then she nearly had a fling with John Stape
    I donn't think it's about him just having an affair as it's not the first time either have had affairs. but the fact that she was suffering from Breast Cancer and he fathered another child that's tip her over the edge. I can't wait until Rosie finds out she will kill Kevin.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I donn't think it's about him just having an affair as it's not the first time either have had affairs. but the fact that she was suffering from Breast Cancer and he fathered another child that's tip her over the edge. I can't wait until Rosie finds out she will kill Kevin.
    Kevin stopped the affair when he discovered Sally had the Big C. His seeds had already been sown at that stage

Thread Information