Page 429 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479529929 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I liked the scenes at the steam museum with Steve, Roy, Amy and even Tracey

Pimp Steve looked funny

I was hoping Fiz after all her concern for Roy would at least offer him stay at her and Tyrone's house for a while
    Missed the episode but not surprised about Fiz. She's much more interested in being in self righteous, obsessive mode.

I too was really surprised that after all the fuss over Roy's disappearance, they all just up and left him alone at the cafe without a word. It was a strange about-turn

Steve, Tracy and Amy at the museum were really funny. Loved Amy getting one over on her parents, and the fact that Steve was in no hurry to take his costume off

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (21-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I too was really surprised that after all the fuss over Roy's disappearance, they all just up and left him alone at the cafe without a word. It was a strange about-turn

Steve, Tracy and Amy at the museum were really funny. Loved Amy getting one over on her parents, and the fact that Steve was in no hurry to take his costume off
    That little girl, Elle Mulvaney, is proving to be an excellent actress. Her predecessor, Amber Chadwick, had to be replaced because she couldn't handle the bigger storylines. Watch that kid. She may wind up giving Alex Bain, Simon, a run for his money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

That little girl, Elle Mulvaney, is proving to be an excellent actress. Her predecessor, Amber Chadwick, had to be replaced because she couldn't handle the bigger storylines. Watch that kid. She may wind up giving Alex Bain, Simon, a run for his money.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GloriaW For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-02-2014), sarah c (20-02-2014), tammyy2j (21-02-2014)

What utter tosh the way Dennis left Rita with Gloria ... Rita is better off without him!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-02-2014), Glen1 (22-02-2014), GloriaW (22-02-2014), helena1414 (22-02-2014), lizann (23-02-2014), sarah c (22-02-2014)

Very unrealistic storyline. They will soon run out of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What utter tosh the way Dennis left Rita with Gloria ... Rita is better off without him!
    At this point I think he did her a favor. This character has become so loathsome and Rita remains one of our great, iconic Corrie figures that it's insulting for her to remain with the likes of him.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GloriaW For This Useful Post:

lizann (23-02-2014), sarah c (22-02-2014), swmc66 (22-02-2014)

Can someone explain what that little scenario between Dennis, Rita and Gloria was meant to achieve. Completely pointless waste of airtime. Their was no storyline need for Dennis to go back to Rita, or for that matter for Rita to have him back. Dennis and Gloria could have just gone off together. At least that would have left Rita with a bit of dignity. So annoying , particularly when the scriptwriters have time to be a little more creative imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Can someone explain what that little scenario between Dennis, Rita and Gloria was meant to achieve. Completely pointless waste of airtime. Their was no storyline need for Dennis to go back to Rita, or for that matter for Rita to have him back. Dennis and Gloria could have just gone off together. At least that would have left Rita with a bit of dignity. So annoying , particularly when the scriptwriters have time to be a little more creative imo.
    I think one point is that they don't[/B][/I] have the time. Soaps are notorious for their tight shooting schedules which result in a lot of the inadequacies we complain about; acting, direction, writing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    I think one point is that they don't have the time. Soaps are notorious for their tight shooting schedules which result in a lot of the inadequacies we complain about; acting, direction, writing, etc.
    Last edited by GloriaW; 22-02-2014 at 15:03.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriaW For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (22-02-2014)

Thread Information