Page 421 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521921 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

sophie is like a dog after a bone with maddie can she ever be friends with another female without turning them lesbian

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-02-2014), GloriaW (08-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    sophie is like a dog after a bone with maddie can she ever be friends with another female without turning them lesbian
    The writers just want to focus on her lesbianism as the most interesting thing about this character. It always feels a bit contrived to me concerning this aspect of her personality.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    The writers just want to focus on her lesbianism as the most interesting thing about this character. It always feels a bit contrived to me concerning this aspect of her personality.

I like the banter between Tim and Sophie. He's fitted well into the Webster family.

I'm confused now - does Steve fancy Andrea or not? I was convinced he did, but he sounded genuine when he explained why he was jealous

Michelle gets more and more unlikeable. I know it's partly the writing, but those scenes could be acted less viciously if that's what Kym Marsh wanted.

I'm not very interested in Tracy's love life

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I like the banter between Tim and Sophie. He's fitted well into the Webster family.

I'm confused now - does Steve fancy Andrea or not? I was convinced he did, but he sounded genuine when he explained why he was jealous

Michelle gets more and more unlikeable. I know it's partly the writing, but those scenes could be acted less viciously if that's what Kym Marsh wanted.

The way Steve explained it I would say that he's jealous and worried about losing his close male bond friendship with Lloyd as something simiilar in the past happened with a male friend of his years ago.
    Michelle's neediness and insecurites in connection with the Andrea situation have made her much less attractive. Desperation always is a turn off.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriaW For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-02-2014)

The way Steve explained it I would say that he's jealous and worried about losing his close male bond friendship with Lloyd as something simiilar in the past happened with a male friend of his years ago.
    Michelle's neediness and insecurites in connection with the Andrea situation have made her much less attractive. Desperation always is a turn off.

Quote Originally Posted by GloriaW View Post
    But was he genuine when he said that, or does he really fancy Andrea? When he spoke to her and she nearly came out and told him she was into him, he put her off and told her they were just good friends. However, I thought his expression when she left was ambiguous, so I wasn't sure afterwards what it is he really feels.

But was he genuine when he said that, or does he really fancy Andrea? When he spoke to her and she nearly came out and told him she was into him, he put her off and told her they were just good friends. However, I thought his expression when she left was ambiguous, so I wasn't sure afterwards what it is he really feels.
    I'd say she's the one who's smitten and that his explanation was plausable. Given, he hardly ever is but in this case I think it's so. That's not to say that the writers might not use this seed to formulate something eventually.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriaW For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-02-2014)

I'd say she's the one who's smitten and that his explanation was plausable. Given, he hardly ever is but in this case I think it's so. That's not to say that the writers might not use this seed to formulate something eventually.

Steve MacDonalds expression is "the lights are on but nobody is at home", his voice is worse than listening to Paul O'Grady. He is no longer a believable character.

Thread Information