Page 977 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 47787792796797597697797897998710271077 ... LastLast
Results 9,761 to 9,770 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I hope he does apologise Billy suits being a vicar. I hope he goes back to what he loves
    I agree. I was kinda gutted to see Billy consider quitting his job as a vicar. I know he said he just needed a break, but even so it still doesn't make what Todd did right. It made me sick to see him be all cocky implying that he did him a favor, ugh. BTW, it would have been nice to see more of Billy being conflicted ON SCREEN, not off.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Splashy (30-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    did kirk and maria have to sing, make it more cringeworthy, the acting was brutal
    That scene did nothing for me. I was expecting to cry my eyes out, but it was just so "meh". I don't know if it was the acting or cringeyness of it all, or the fact that it came right after the amazing Holly storyline on Emmerdale. It just all fell flat for me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016), mariba (30-09-2016), tammyy2j (01-10-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    The other predatory lesbian on the street, the one thats not Sophie, the ex army lady really is gunning to get Maria It just makes me wonder why the show keeps portraying lesbians like this?

So Michaels moving back in, like Dave said its his house not Gails. Id ban the tractor from my house.

By by black woofer dog, I never did know your real name. End of cash cow for real owner.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Splashy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016)

Isle of Widget.. well used to be more Southampton ish for now
    The other predatory lesbian on the street, the one thats not Sophie, the ex army lady really is gunning to get Maria It just makes me wonder why the show keeps portraying lesbians like this?

So Michaels moving back in, like Dave said its his house not Gails. Id ban the tractor from my house.

By by black woofer dog, I never did know your real name. End of cash cow for real owner.

Did that Oz really have cancer or was it just another Caz's plan to get closer to Maria..? She took him to vet..I didn't watch closely that bit..

I just felt sorry for the poor dog..he must have been so confused...The actress playing Maria is really bad in acting..made it so much worse.

Did that Oz really have cancer or was it just another Caz's plan to get closer to Maria..? She took him to vet..I didn't watch closely that bit..

I just felt sorry for the poor dog..he must have been so confused...The actress playing Maria is really bad in acting..made it so much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post

The vet came to their house to put him to sleep, surely he would not have done that if he did not know hat the dog had cancer?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    someone really needs to have a strong word with the duplication monkeys
    You can usually avoid double posting by using the "Go Advanced" option instead of "Post Quick Reply". It's an unfortunate bug in the software of this forum.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (30-09-2016), Snagglepus (30-09-2016), Splashy (01-10-2016)

I really enjoyed seeing Todd drop his facade and reveal his true feelings to Billy at the hospital. And at last we got to hear why Todd returned from London so bitter and twisted! I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't something more juicy than being dumped (I was imagining perhaps he'd accidentally killed someone in a hit and run and been ravaged by the guilt ever since lol), but then I've known someone who became so bitter after being dumped that he treated all woman as disposable playthings from thereon in, so Todd's story is in fact very believable.

I'm very glad his return to the dark side prompted by being rejected didn't last long after all. He and Billy still love each other so much that it's only a matter of time before they get together again. It's good that Billy won't take him straight back because Todd has to know that he's no pushover for a relationship to work.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I thought Billy was on Phelan and Eileen's side, telling Todd he was wrong and being paranoid or did something happen to change his view that I maybe missed and he believes Todd now
    I think he half believed Todd, but there has been a definite jump between the conversations we saw between Todd and Billy about Phelan, and Billy warning Eileen.

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    I hope he does apologise Billy suits being a vicar. I hope he goes back to what he loves
    I don't know if I've missed an episode, but the last thing I saw was Billy having doubts about being a vicar. Now he's taken a break from it?

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    That scene did nothing for me. I was expecting to cry my eyes out, but it was just so "meh". I don't know if it was the acting or cringeyness of it all, or the fact that it came right after the amazing Holly storyline on Emmerdale. It just all fell flat for me.
    I agree the scene of Ozzy's death fell flat. I'm a terrible softy over animals so I was expecting to be howling. Perhaps all the talking and singing destroyed the emotion for me. I (like many of you I'm sure) have had to have several beloved terminally ill pets put down and I was always far too traumatised to carry on a conversation while it was happening.

The same applied to me .. Holly´s death moved me very much ... Ozzy not at all ... but then we have hardly seen the dog until he suddenly needed to be taken to the vet and vet says he needs to be put down the next day? And Samia can´t act for toffee so does not make it any more believable

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-10-2016)

Thread Information