Page 956 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 45685690694695495595695795896610061056 ... LastLast
Results 9,551 to 9,560 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    too much maria and caz
    Whatever happened to her Army career and going AWOL. You just dont leave the army that easy!
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    They really need to work on characters carrying allegedly heavy goods, boxes, bin liners, even in films you can tell a suitcase is empty because of the way the arms are not tensed enough to carry anything with weight.
    Similarly with mugs of drinks. I noticed when someone handed Jenny a cup of tea in the factory that it was very obviously empty.

Talking about cups of tea, if I'd been drinking one when Maria called Audrey "the original gold digger" I think I'd have spat it out laughing. It was very funny because it was so unexpected. I enjoyed Maria's bitchy rant at the boastful Eva (who didn't deserve it to be fair although she was being insensitive). I guess I'm in a minority of one again for liking Maria scenes...

It was good to see some actual hairdressing being done in Audrey's for once, although I did notice that Eva still had dark roots afterwards.

Coincidence of the week must go to Leanne meeting both Michelle and Liz in the street "at a loose end" so they could help with the move. This contrived throwing together of characters in conflict (which is also currently happening with Eva and Maria) is irritating to say the least.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 30-08-2016 at 01:32.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Whatever happened to her Army career and going AWOL. You just dont leave the army that easy!
    I'm not sure Caz ever went AWOL. I think she was suspended and then kicked out for attacking someone (during which she ostensibly injured the ankle that took such an inordinate time to heal).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 30-08-2016 at 01:31.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

alan45 (30-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm not sure Caz ever went AWOL. I think she was suspended and then kicked out for attacking someone (during which she ostensibly injured the ankle that took such an inordinate time to heal).
    She was awaiting a Court Martial for that ... she was still in the Army when she was found out about telling lies about her injured ankle ... since then nothing mentioned as far as I know ... until she claimed to be homeless which led to her moving in with Maria. Does she not have parents or siblings? I can only presume she was dishonorably discharged from the Army.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

alan45 (30-08-2016)

She was awaiting a Court Martial for that ... she was still in the Army when she was found out about telling lies about her injured ankle ... since then nothing mentioned as far as I know ... until she claimed to be homeless which led to her moving in with Maria. Does she not have parents or siblings? I can only presume she was dishonorably discharged from the Army.
    Yes that's supposed to have happened a couple of weeks back. She was shown going off somewhere in uniform though little was said about it at the time so it wasn't exactly obvious.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

alan45 (30-08-2016), Perdita (30-08-2016)

Surely she was AWOL when she failed to turn up for her enquiry and they sent the invesigator out to see her.

I would have thought that even if dishonourably discharged she would have still done some time in Colchester

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Surely she was AWOL when she failed to turn up for her enquiry and they sent the invesigator out to see her.

I would have thought that even if dishonourably discharged she would have still done some time in Colchester
    I've no doubt you're correct, but when have Corrie ever allowed reality to get in the way of the story they want to tell?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (30-08-2016), Perdita (30-08-2016)

I've no doubt you're correct, but when have Corrie ever allowed reality to get in the way of the story they want to tell?
    If she had been AWOL the Military Police would have come for her as her address was known

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-08-2016)

If she had been AWOL the Military Police would have come for her as her address was known
    Yes, but then again as Dazzle says this is Corrie.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (30-08-2016), parkerman (30-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    where was liam and ozzy
    Liam was at a sleep over

Did someone say Caz was kicked out of the army?

Thread Information