Page 547 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 474474975375455465475485495575976471047 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Some things about Gary are good.
    You're right, he has had some good moments, but they're outweighed by the bad in my book. I don't care about looks or money, it's Gary's unlikable personality which makes Alya's feelings for him unbelievable to me, but I guess she doesn't know what we know about Gary's past. Nothing can be worse than the unlikely pairing of Tina and Peter though!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I wonder would Anna still choose Gary over Owen
    Almost certainly, I'd say. Owen's behaviour towards Gary is pretty unfair considering it was Izzy who finished with him.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Also yes how can all of the Nazirs fit into Anna's house, is it 4 bedrooms?
    I doubt it. The Platt's house is the same and remember the fuss over Gail having to move into the boxroom? Just don't ask how come Michael fits into that room with Gail...

How many were living in the house when Anna and Owen were there? It was pretty overcrowded then as well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    How many were living in the house when Anna and Owen were there? It was pretty overcrowded then as well.
    Its like all soap houses, they have tardis like qualities.. They also must have amazing solicitors and estate agents who are able to complete surveys, land registry ad transfers of deed within minutes.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (19-12-2014), lizann (19-12-2014), maidmarian (19-12-2014), parkerman (19-12-2014), sarah c (22-12-2014), tammyy2j (21-12-2014)

Its like all soap houses, they have tardis like qualities.. They also must have amazing solicitors and estate agents who are able to complete surveys, land registry ad transfers of deed within minutes.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

It was Anna and Owen, Katy and Joseph, and Faye (I think Gary moved in after Katy moved out). That was crowded, but just about believable, for a 3 bedroomed house. The bedrooms must be pretty small going by the size of downstairs.

The only explanation I can think of for the Nazirs living there is that Kal and Zeedan share a room.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (19-12-2014)

kal could live on his own with alya and zeedan they are all old enough

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-12-2014), tammyy2j (21-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    kal could live on his own with alya and zeedan they are all old enough
    It's completely unrealistic that all the Nazirs are squashed into that small three bedroomed house. It would have been much more appropriate for Kal and the kids to move into Coronation Street. The grandparents could have visited the house often so it wouldn't have limited their scenes at all. The writers don't have any problem with Audrey living further afield, so why not do the same for Yasmeen and Sharif?

I think the writers genuinely want us to forget that Tracey is a cold blooded murderer, given her unlikely protest to Tony that Rob "killed a girl".

I found that final scene with Tracey and Tony getting passionate woeful and extremely contrived.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-12-2014), parkerman (21-12-2014), tammyy2j (21-12-2014)

Maybe its the asian son living with his parents thing they ae getting across. But the house is way smaller than last one and they have downsized and it seems come to not such a nice area as before. Pretty strange as they are coming up in the world in terms of having businesses and community centre. David and family live with his mum. Todd lives with his mum and so does everyone else by the looks of it. Julie's house will probably become available soon once she moves in with Dev. Maybe the family can buy across the road as well

14. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by swmc66 View Post
    Maybe its the asian son living with his parents thing they ae getting across. But the house is way smaller than last one and they have downsized and it seems come to not such a nice area as before. Pretty strange as they are coming up in the world in terms of having businesses and community centre. David and family live with his mum. Todd lives with his mum and so does everyone else by the looks of it. Julie's house will probably become available soon once she moves in with Dev. Maybe the family can buy across the road as well
    Thanks. I was thinking after I posted that maybe it's a cultural thing that the whole family live together. However, as you say, they've downsized considerably with little to no explanation so it's still puzzling. I can suspend my disbelief about lots of others living on the street in overcrowded conditions by the fact that they've got little money, but that doesn't apply to the Nazirs.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-12-2014), parkerman (21-12-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post

I think the writers genuinely want us to forget that Tracey is a cold blooded murderer, given her unlikely protest to Tony that Rob "killed a girl"
    Yes, it was as though she isn't a murderer herself.

Anyway, I'm sure she can lend her expertise to get Rob off on a technicality....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-12-2014)

Thread Information