Page 975 of 1083 FirstFirst ... 47587592596597397497597697798510251075 ... LastLast
Results 9,741 to 9,750 of 10825

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - IV

So disappointed. I really thought we were rid of Alex. No such luck. Like a bad penny. Can't stand him.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    when did billy get suspicious of phelan and vinny that he warning eileen
    Didn't Todd tell him about it when he thought Eileen was in danger? Or am I just remembering wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
    Yeah Im confused too..... but then this whole plot is so fictional any solicitor would pull the thing apart in seconds, only cash buyers not getting in surveyors/valuers etc would fall for this con... but then I know cash buyers may be wanting to save themselves the 2 grand or so which those bods would cost them. (just watch Homes under the Hammer)

So is Todd now evil or is he actually trying to pull down the scam from within? Did he sense he was about to be ended by evil ex dead manager of BBCs the Mill Howard? (doctors)
    Good point. I honestly think you need characters who are idiots for this storyline to work. Didn't Todd say it's not his fault that people are thick? Lol

And about Todd now possibly being evil... honestly who the hell knows. This storyline is so badly done I have no idea what his motivations are. Don't even get me started on the idiocy of the scam in the first place. Why Kate decided to have a legacy character like Todd involved in the scam is beyond me. Good luck in redeemeing him, Kate. You're gonna need it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to livden For This Useful Post:

Splashy (30-09-2016)

I'm not quite clear from your posts, livden, whether you think the idea of turning Todd back into a bad boyis a good one or not. You haven't really said anything about it. And what do you think of Kate Oates? Do you have any opinion about her? Could you clarify please?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I'm not quite clear from your posts, livden, whether you think the idea of turning Todd back into a bad boyis a good one or not. You haven't really said anything about it. And what do you think of Kate Oates? Do you have any opinion about her? Could you clarify please?
    Was there any need to personally attack me, seriously?! What I wrote in my post wasn't even that bad. I hope you can refrain from personal attacks in the future. We are all allowed to our opinions and you are allowed to disagree, but please do not do it the way you just did because it's uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Didn't Todd tell him about it when he thought Eileen was in danger? Or am I just remembering wrong?
    I thought Billy was on Phelan and Eileen's side, telling Todd he was wrong and being paranoid or did something happen to change his view that I maybe missed and he believes Todd now

I do not think it was meant in that way. I think livden like most of us liked to new Todd and do not like the recent switch to bad guy. We are hoping that he redeems himself and exposes Phelan and vinny and saves the day. Kate Oates must be blamed for this change as she is in charge now.

I do think in the end Todd will be the hero and come good

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-09-2016), lizann (29-09-2016), mariba (29-09-2016), swmc66 (29-09-2016)

Someone will be a casualty but do not know who

Yeah I think Todd is smarter than Phelan

Thread Information