Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bradley Branning

Thanks, Shiv, probably missed that episode. But Nick returning the money? Does not sound like the Nick we know and hate lol

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Thanks, Shiv, probably missed that episode. But Nick returning the money? Does not sound like the Nick we know and hate lol
    It was to get back into the house to plot her murder.. what better way than to say he changed his mind and he loves his daughter and doesn't care about the money
    Super Mod

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (26-05-2009), Perdita (26-05-2009)

I hope somehow Bradley gets back with Stacey - i know she treated him badly but she is the only love interest for him and they have great chemistry on screen

Bradley and this new girl are very boring

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Bradley and this new girl are very boring
    New girl (Syd) is just boring in general... but with Bradley there is zero chemistry there at all...
    Super Mod

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

lizann (28-05-2009)

i agree, bradley and stacey are way better than bradley and syd, shes really boring
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I hope Bradley will feature in Stacey's bi polar storyline

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I think Bradley should be a key feature to this storyline, he may even be the one who actually/and finally convinces her to get some professional help,, Jean tried,( shes such a great character)...Mo is useless, Charley is CLUELESS.. I think Sean would have also HELPED if he knew Stacey needed him. But again Sean has demons of his own to battle/and overcome
    Syd just does not do any thing for me, I mean, she might have been OK as just a character working for the new Doc on the square, but as a g/f for Bradley, it just doesn't do it for me.. No chemistry...

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope Bradley will feature in Stacey's bi polar storyline
    i hope that too, i think he would be really good to be there for her and help her
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Charlie Clements (Bradley Branning) article

SOURCE: BEXLEY TIMES, Thursday 25/2/10
    By Kate Mead

His on-screen death on EastEnders attracted nearly 17 million viewers, but actor Charlie Clements has said he hated the attention the soap brought him.

The 22-year-old star, from Bromley, played lovable nice guy Bradley Branning in the BBC soap for four years.

Sidcup-born Clements, a former pupil of Coopers Technology School in Chislehurst, has revealed: "I hate all the attention. I can't go anywhere without people coming up to me and asking me about EastEnders. I want to be able to lead a normal life. Go to the pub or a club with my mates and not get hassled. I know it comes with the territory of being in such a big show like EastEnders so that's why I decided to leave. Hopefully, things will get back to some normality for me once I haven't been in the show for a few months."

Clements first got the part of Bradley soon after leaving Coopers in 2005 following his A-levels. Before taking up an acting career, he worked part-time at Waitrose in Bromley South, where his brother still works at weekends.

His role as Bradley came to an end during the live episode of EastEnders that saw him plunge to his death from the roof of the Queen Vic as he tried to escape police who believe him to be the murderer of Archie Mitchell.

But 16.6 million viewers tuned in to find that Bradley's on-screen wife Stacey, played by Lacey Turner, was the killer when she confessed to his father Max (Jake Wood), bringing the long running whodunnit plotline to an end.

Speaking after the episode, Clements said: "I am drained of everything, I tell you! It's crazy. It's been so emotional. It was a big way to go out."

Viewing figures make the episode the most-watched programme this year, beating a previous episode on New Year's Day featuring the Masood wedding, which was watched by 12.3 million.

EastEnders' executive producer Diederick Santer said: "These numbers go far beyond what we ever hoped for. I am so proud of our cast and crew for their incredible performance. This rating is the icing on our silver anniversary cake."

The biggest EastEnders audience ever came in 1986, when 30.15 million tuned in to the Christmas Day episode to see Den Watts present Angie with divorce papers.
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megan999 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-02-2010), lizann (01-03-2010)

Poor Charlie, I don't think the public are gonna forget Bradley any time soon. A few months isn't going to make much difference.

Thread Information