Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eva Simons- Silly Boy

Eva Simons- Silly Boy

This will be one of the biggest songs of the year by far when it's released!

Atm this is just a demo, which means it's not sang by either artist, it just is to see how it all sounds. It's produced by Timbaland and features arguably the two biggest singers of the moment!

I can't stop listening to this song - addicted! I can't wait to hear the real version!

I heard that it was just a fake; someone trying to make it big by using two mega-famous singers' names...?

I could be wrong. If I am it's pretty cool.

It is fake i think. shame though, could have been huge!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

i know this current one isnt by them as it's a demo thats been leaked. whether or not it gets recorded by them remains to be seen, if they did though i think it would be amazing and top of the charts for weeks on end. well if not at least there's a catchy song on my i pod to sing and dance to

In a recent interview Gaga said that it is not her work.

I keep listening to this and it really is brilliant! if it doesn't get picked up by either of these two then someone else needs to, i think it has number 1 written all over it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (26-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    I keep listening to this and it really is brilliant! if it doesn't get picked up by either of these two then someone else needs to, i think it has number 1 written all over it.
    totally agree with you Chris, it's an amazing song!

Good news and bad news!

This IS getting released

however

not by Lady GaGa/Rihanna, by a dutch artist apparently. In Holland first and then other countries (here) afterwards.

Fans connecting to http://www.evasimons.com today will lay to rest months of online speculation as to the identity of the singer, new pop diva, Eva Simons, and her debut single Silly Boy. Simons’ electro-pop track Silly Boy first surfaced on Youtube.com in May 2009. The song rapidly drew an enormous online fan community and became one of the most-listened to audio tracks online, generating over 10 million clicks, with fans uploading user-generated content attributing the song to artists including Rihanna, and Lady Gaga.
    Over 10 million views later, today fans will discover the twenty-five year-old Amsterdam-born singer behind this huge online hit. Eva Simons hails from a family of musicians, with a pianist-father, trumpeter step-father, and vocalist mother. She has been playing piano and composing since she was a small child and graduated from the Conservatorium von Amsterdam
    ‘Silly Boy’ will be released to a total of 20 EMI territories, beginning on September 4th in Germany. http://1stangel.co.uk/art/emi-music-...ngle-silly-boy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rEjAK2pLNc"]YouTube - Eva Simons Silly Boy Official Music[/ame]
    Billy Mann, President of New Music International and President of Global Artist Management, EMI Music, said, “Eva has taken the internet by storm and she already has a huge fan base that’s just waiting for more. Silly Boy captures her fabulous energy and strength of personality”.
    Andre Recke, of Senior Vice President A&R for Continental Europe & GSA said, “After hearing Silly Boy and meeting Eva I knew we had something exciting and special on our hands and I’m looking forward to a great partnership between Eva and EMI”.

google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render _ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad); [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UnxLmbQB8"]YouTube - Eva Simons - Silly Boy - Making of the video[/ame]
    Last edited by sindydoll; 28-07-2009 at 09:36.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sindydoll For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (29-07-2009)

I think this could be massive you know

Thread Information