Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Spoilers Week 25 (08 - 12 June 09)

EastEnders Spoilers Week 25 (08 - 12 June 09)

Monday 8 June
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Ronnie suggests to Jack that they could rent out his flat and move into the house he rents to Tanya, in today's visit to the Square. However, Jack has other ideas.

Whitney's, mum, Debra, meanwhile, turns up but Bianca is concerned that her arrival could spell trouble.

Elsewhere, Theo introduces Chelsea to some of his friends, although Chelsea feels that she doesn't fit in.

Tuesday 9 June
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Zainab forges a plan to keep an eye on Syed and Parveen, but ends up getting caught out, in tonight's visit to Walford.

Jack, meanwhile, increases Tanya's rent so she can no longer afford it, but Max makes her an offer she can't refuse.

Elsewhere, Lucas encourages Chelsea not to give up on her relationship with Theo, while Whitney receives some important news.

Thursday 11 June
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Syed decides to teach his mother a lesson in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Chelsea has an encounter with a new man and Debra continues with her attempts to turn Whitney against Bianca. Ronnie is also plotting to keep Roxy and Amy out of Jack's life.

Friday 12 June
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Whitney suggests to Debra that her stay in Walford could be more permanent in the final visit of the week to Albert Square.

Elsewhere, Zainab uses the webcam to spy on Amira, Ronnie packs a suitcase and Tanya considers whether or not to give Max another chance.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (21-05-2009), JustJodi (31-05-2009), lizann (21-05-2009), matt1378 (22-05-2009), queentutti (23-05-2009), tammyy2j (21-05-2009)

BORING!

Yawn, Yawn, Yawn!!

the jack and ronnie stuff sounds very confusing!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

It sounds like a boring week, what the hell is going on with Jack and Ronnie, Ronnie seems to be going psycho, how dare they kick Tanya and the kids out, don't want Tanya back with Max.

Whitney's mother should be an interesting addition (her sparring with Bianca) but last time we saw she reminded me too much of Shirley's character

How far will one woman desperate to become a mother for the second time go to fulfill her dream?

Take Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus) in EastEnders, for example. She'll go as far as sabotaging condoms in her bid to become pregnant.

With her boyfriend Jack (Scott Maslen) wanting to wait for a while before they both become parents again, Ronnie's determined that nothing - not even the baby's potential father - will get in her way. So in a fortnight's time, things turn passionate between the pair after a day of constant interruptions.

As they're about to make sexy time, Jack puts a halt to proceedings as he has no protection. Ronnie, however, says that she does, before heading to the bathroom and piercing the condom several times with a pin.

What are the odds that Ronnie finds out that she's infertile in a few months' time?

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    You guys will have to fill me in that week, cos my dears,, it sounds absolutely SNORE WORTHY lol

one thing did pop up in my mind,,, Debra made it clear to Whit when they met, that she wanted nothing to do with her, now she is trying to turn Whitney against Bianca

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    "As they're about to make sexy time, Jack puts a halt to proceedings as he has no protection. Ronnie, however, says that she does, before heading to the bathroom and piercing the condom several times with a pin. "

this would be a good test for MYTH BUSTERS,, wonder how those holes would hold up during the actual act of the horizonal mambo?????? and if it is the way I think it is. the condom may RIP...Hmm wonder if Jack would notice ????

never let me near a computer when I am hung over,, you never know what I will type

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    What are the odds that Ronnie finds out that she's infertile in a few months' time?
    haha i was thinking that, it sounds like something ee would do!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information