Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 8 Spoilers

Is Chloe and Kim back for Day 8?

Chloe is back no news about Kim yet. Day 8 was supposed to be Kiefer's last series but that was when he signed the contract three years ago times may change this year they may extend his terms and return for day 9 & 10

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Freddie Prinze Jr. has been tapped to play CTU's head of Field Ops.

Freddie Prinze Jr joins '24'

Freddie Prinze Jr is joining the cast of 24, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
    Reports say that the actor will be a regular, playing Davis Cole, a recently returned marine who runs CTU Field Ops and wants to follow in Jack Bauer's footsteps.
    Earlier this week, it was announced that Jennifer Westfeldt and John Boyd had joined the cast of Fox's drama series.
    Prinze, who is married to Sarah Michelle Gellar, recently co-starred in the ABC comedy pilot No Heroics alongside Paul Campbell, Eliza Coupe and Arielle Kebbel.

Mykelti Williamson has joined the cast of Fox's 24, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The actor, who has previously starred in Boomtown and CSI: NY, will play a regular in the show's upcoming eighth season. His character, Brian Hastings, is the MBA-type head of CTU New York.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (01-06-2009)

I knew CTU were getting a new boss since Bill Buchanan died in day 7. This guy is currently in CSI New York, wonder what Chloe will think of her new boss.

The producers of 24 have given Season 8 a shot of Starbuck, by adding Battlestar Galactica bad-ass Katee Sackhoff to the next cycle's already sharp-looking cast.

Sackhoff will play Dana Walsh, a data analyst at the New York City branch of CTU, EW's Michael Ausiello reports. What's more, her computer wonk will be romantically entangled with Freddie Prinze Jr.'s CTU field ops director.

Dana is also said to have a skeleton in her closet, meaning that her being revealed as a treasonous mole is only paying even money in Las Vegas.

Other previously announced Season 8 castings include Mykelti Williamson (as the NYC CTU's MVP), Jennifer Westfeldt (playing an ambitious journalist), Anil Kapoor (Slumdog Millionaire) as a Middle Eastern leader targeted for possible assassination, and Chris Diamantopoulos (as President Taylor's new chief of staff).

In addition to POTUS Cherry Jones, Season 7's returning faces include Annie Wersching as FBI agent Renee Walker (first reported by TVGuide.com), Mary Lynn Rajskub and, yes, Kiefer Sutherland.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (10-06-2009)

Oh is it not January yet? Well the new data analysist won't last the whole day 8 we have had CTU who have tried to be a mole before and they all end up with a bullet of four in them.

Crawford signs up for '24' role

Clayne Crawford has signed up for a recurring role on Fox's 24.
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, Crawford will play a bad boy on the show's upcoming eighth season.
    His character is said to have been previously involved with Katee Sackhoff's character, Dana Walsh. It was recently announced that Sackhoff has joined the cast as a series regular.
    Other recent signings include Mykelti Williamson, Freddie Prinze Jr, Jennifer Westfeldt and John Boyd.

T.J. Ramini has joined the cast of Fox's 24, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The actor, who played Gabrielle's boot camp instructor on season five of Desperate Housewives, has landed a recurring role on the Kiefer Sutherland-fronted drama.

He will play Tarin Karoush, an associate of the Middle Eastern leader played by new series regular Anil Kapoor.

Other recent 24 signings include Clayne Crawford and Battlestar Galactica's Katee Sackhoff.

Thread Information