Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Day 8 Spoilers

OMG it's all over. Did you see poor Chloe she was heartbroken at the end. Can't believe I'll have nothing to look forward to next January.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

My whole family is gutted that 24 has ended, this was the only show that all four of us watched together religiously. It is like the end of an era.

At least Alison did the right thing at the end, poor Jack, on the run again with a gsw, stab wound etc etc, and lets not forget the russian torture at the start of the day - how can he still be standing!?!

We all need a friend like Chloe.
    Last edited by Trinity; 07-06-2010 at 09:08.

No more Lost or 24.

Jack torturing the Russian was awesome albeit gruesome. Can't wait for the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    OMG it's all over. Did you see poor Chloe she was heartbroken at the end. Can't believe I'll have nothing to look forward to next January.
    We really need to start a "we miss our US drama" support group.
    Super Mod

The torture scenes this year have been some of the best. 24 has left a huge gap in my life that I never thought a tv programme would. at least I've got the boxsets to keep Jack and Chloe alive for ever. Hopefully Chloe will be involved in the movie. She is the only one that Jack can truly rely on. Watching the final scenes last night I was wishing Chloe just told Jack what the world knows that she loves him, but that would have been so cheesy.

Win the chance to meet Chloe from '24'!

To celebrate the release of the final season of 24 on DVD and Blu-ray, DS are pleased to announce a very special offer!

An exciting 24 event is taking place on Sunday, November 7 at the Soho Hotel in London, and we've got 45 pairs of tickets to give away! Series veteran Mary Lynn Rajskub (Chloe O'Brian) will be in attendance to answer your questions and you'll also get the chance to attend a screening of exclusive DVD extras, including never-before-seen footage that follows what happens to Chloe after the final episode’s climax.

Simply send your names and a contact telephone number to [email protected] by 9.30am on Thursday, November 4 to register for a pair of tickets! For those of you unable to attend, Mary Lynn will also be taking part in a Twitter chat where she'll answer questions from DS forum members and followers. To post a question, visit the official forum thread. This one-off event is a must for any true 24 fan!

24 - Season 8 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 8.

Can think of a couple of people from here who might be interested in this
    Last edited by Perdita; 29-10-2010 at 12:18.

I know I seen this on DS I'm so going to enter

Sutherland 'doesn't want Bauer happy ending'

Kiefer Sutherland has said that he does not want his 24 character Jack Bauer to walk off into a perfect life.

The series finale of the Fox show aired in May and the script of a planned feature film spinoff has reportedly been completed.

Discussing his preferred fate for Bauer with The Independent, Sutherland suggested that he would like him to be killed off after saving the world from a nuclear disaster one last time.

"Do I think he should go off to the countryside and have a perfect life? No!" Sutherland said. "Jack is walking across the street and he gets hit by a car! Wouldn't that be a great ending?"

Of the decision to stop making the TV show, Sutherland explained: "Even in the second series, people were saying, 'How many bad days can this guy have?' So, creatively, the series had to end for us to go on and make the film."

Thread Information