Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Day 8 Spoilers

Day 8 Spoilers

Chris Diamantopoulos has been tapped to play the series regular role of Rob Weiss, the argumentative and tough new Chief of Staff to President Allison Taylor (Cherry Jones). He replaces Taylor's current C.O.S., Ethan Kanin.

Day 8's action will switch from Washington D.C. to New York City and center on an assassination plot against a visiting foreign leader.

Diamantopoulos is married to Ugly Betty's sublime Becki Newton.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Chloe O'brien (21-05-2009), lizann (27-05-2009)

Ticking toward the emotional conclusion of its critically acclaimed seventh season, 24 is preparing for a new day by casting Anil Kapoor ("Slumdog Millionaire") to star as a series regular during Season Eight. In his first American television role, Kapoor will play a Middle Eastern leader who comes to the U.S. on a peacemaking mission.

With more than 100 credits to his name, Kapoor is a Bollywood icon and one of India's most prominent actors. He has earned acclaim for his many award-winning performances over the last three decades, and recently appeared as game show host "Prem Kumar" in the Oscar-winning film "Slumdog Millionaire."

Kapoor joins a long list of award-winning and distinguished actors who have appeared in the Emmy Award-winning series starring Kiefer Sutherland, including Academy Award winner Jon Voight; Tony Award winner Cherry Jones; Emmy Award winners Peter MacNicol, Jean Smart, Chad Lowe and Powers Boothe; Golden Globe nominees Dennis Haysbert and William Devane; and Academy Award nominees Sean Astin, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Peter Weller, James Cromwell and Dennis Hopper.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-05-2009)

only 241 days.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Chris Diamantopoulos has joined the cast of 24, it has been announced.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor - best known for playing Debra Messing's gay best friend on The Starter Wife - has been given a regular role on the show's eighth season.

Diamantopoulos will play Rob Weiss, the new Chief of Staff to President Allison Taylor, replacing the current Ethan Kanin.

The star has also previously appeared in American Dad! and CSI.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Chris Diamantopoulos has joined the cast of 24, it has been announced.

According to Entertainment Weekly, the actor - best known for playing Debra Messing's gay best friend on The Starter Wife - has been given a regular role on the show's eighth season.

Diamantopoulos will play Rob Weiss, the new Chief of Staff to President Allison Taylor, replacing the current Ethan Kanin.

The star has also previously appeared in American Dad! and CSI.
    got there before you for once perdy

Day 8 is up and running and I'm struggling to cope with what happened in day 7. Only 240 days to go until Jack is back.

Is Kiefer definitely in Day 8?

Yeah he is, but whether he survives it is another question. Day 8 is supposed to take place not long after day 7 as President Taylor is still in office. It won't be like previous series where there has been a timeline of months between days.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Jojo (27-05-2009), Trinity (27-05-2009)

Jennifer Westfeldt and John Boyd have joined the cast of 24, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

On the upcoming eighth season of Fox's drama, Westfeldt will play the recurring role of Meredith Reed with ties to a Middle East leader called Arman Hashemi (Anil Kappor), who comes to the US on a peacemaking mission.

Boyd, who has previously starred in Law & Order and Fringe, will also become a regular, playing CTU systems analyst Jonah Schwartz.

Earlier this month, it was announced that Chris Diamantopoulos had joined the show's cast.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (27-05-2009)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Yeah he is, but whether he survives it is another question. Day 8 is supposed to take place not long after day 7 as President Taylor is still in office. It won't be like previous series where there has been a timeline of months between days.
    Isn't Day 8 the last one that Kiefer has actually signed up to do aswell - had a feeling I'd read that somewhere, but nothing to say whether or not he'd signed to anything further than Day 8

Thread Information