Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jake Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesytoots View Post
    Is it just a little bit wrong that I find Jake attractive?
    No, I don't think it is, you are not the only one

Good lol. He is gorgeous! Imo Hollyoaks has improved dramatically this week just because Jake is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesytoots View Post
    Is it just a little bit wrong that I find Jake attractive?
    I don't blame you at all,Cheesytots in finding Jake Dean attractive-you have great taste.
    I think Jake Dean is the best looking soap character ever! He is so gorgeous

I have been lucky enough to meet Kevin Sacre who plays him.
    Last edited by Sarah Green; 24-10-2009 at 22:20.

You are so lucky Sarah! I hope if isn't leaving any time soon, like all the rumours suggest!

Ex-Hollyoaks star Kevin Sacre has told Digital Spy he would like to return as Jake Dean, even though he "wouldn't recognise half the characters" currently on the soap.

The actor, who left the Channel 4 show in 2010 after eight years, said he is more open to making a comeback following the returns of old co-stars James Sutton (John Paul McQueen) and Gemma Bissix (Clare Devine), as well as producer Bryan Kirkwood.

"I haven't seen [Hollyoaks] in so long," he said. "This sounds bad, but I barely watched it when I was in it. I wouldn't even recognise half the characters now.

"I know James [Sutton] has gone back and Gemma Bissix is dipping in and out, so it must be good. I dunno, maybe Jake should go back."

He continued: "I would go back if the story was right, especially because Bryan Kirkwood's back there now. Some of my mates are back now too."

Sacre added that he is "so proud" of his former Hollyoaks colleague Chris Fountain, who played Jake's love rival Justin Burton before appearing in Coronation Street as Tommy Duckworth.

"Chris is doing fab. I'm so proud of seeing where Chris has gone from the actor he was when he first started," Sacre said. "Boy done good. He's a good lad."

The star went on to comment that he has respect for Fountain's impressive physique, especially since he always hated showing off his own body in nude shoots.

"He's ripped now, when did that happen?" he commented. "I hated [the Hollyoaks photoshoots]. They never helped me, they were more of a hindrance.

"I did one and I hated every second of it. Standing next to guys with eight packs, who haven't got an ounce of fat on them, I was like, 'I'm just going to go and kill myself now'."

Thread Information