Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Season 6 Spoilers

Lost Season 6 Spoilers

And now for some news that should surprise no one: ABC is expected to announce tomorrow that it has picked up a reboot of the camptastic '80s thriller V and that Lost heroine Elizabeth Mitchell is a full-time castmember.

Translation: She will not be returning to Lost as a series regular.

However, before you go declaring Juliet DOA from last week's detonated hydrogen bomb, I should point out that this piece of scoop comes with a big but attached: Mitchell's Lost days are not done. Multiple sources confirm that the actress is expected to appear in an unspecified number of episodes next season, so it's entirely possible Juliet survived Jughead and her absence will be explained in another way.

Source Ausiello at EW

Elizabeth Mitchell will return to Lost during its final season, reports say.

The actress, who plays Juliet Burke, was last seen in the season five finale trying to explode a hydrogen bomb with a rock as the end credits flashed to white.

ABC hinted that Mitchell will be back in the drama, as well as the recently greenlit update of cult sci-fi show V, according to TV Guide.

"We're thrilled to be able to have her do both [shows]," said ABC entertainment president Stephen McPherson. "It was a little bit of a juggling act... and we're very thankful to the [accommodating Lost] producers, but I think we'll see her on Lost during the show's final season."

V, which will be a midseason replacement, stars Mitchell as a Homeland Security agent who does battle with lizard-like alien beings.

"All I will say is that it is time for the time travel craziness to end," he said. "And once it does end, something very, very surprising will happen in its wake. It is a little bit of a game-changer," [Damon Lindelof revealed.]

Damon [Lindelof] said that when the show ends, "All of the character resolutions will be very defined. There is going to be no cut to black. The show for me and Carlton Cuse and J.J. Abrams and all the people writing it-it's not about the Island. The Island is where it takes place. It's about this group of people who crashed on the Island on Sept. 22, 2004 and how they influenced the history of the Island in some ways and had a very significant and pivotal role to play there. You're going to see that role play out, and their fates will all be resolved by the end of the series- that's the story that we're telling. In terms of every little bit of minutiae about the Island itself...There will be questions left unanswered after the show ends." Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Said Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice, and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story. What's the takeaway for us fans? Next time you've got Damon cornered, don't waste your breath asking about Libby. Instead, bust his chops about another very important blonde: Claire! Where is that little minx, anyway?

Daniel Faraday is, in fact, dead, despite the somewhat ambiguous ending to Wednesday's episode, "The Variable," and that actor Jeremy Davies is no longer a member of the show's full-time cast.

Question: I miss Claire on Lost. Emilie de Ravin is such a great actress. Will she be back for all of next season? --Kelly
    Ausiello: Yes! After sitting out last season, de Ravin will return as a full-time series regular for Lost's sixth and final season, Team Darlton confirms. "Damon and I are very excited to bring Claire back to the show," says Carlton Cuse, "and even more excited for people to experience just how she will return." And even more exciting than that? Experiencing Doc Jensen's theory on how she'll return. Take it away, DJ:

"Any scenario that brings Claire back to Lost must address the mysterious circumstances of her disappearance at the end of season 4, in which many of us were led to believe that she was as dead -- or rather, undead -- as the Ghost Christian that's been haunting The Island since season 1. So here's one thought: Juliet changed time in the season finale by detonating Jughead, and season 6 will tell the story of the new timeline, one in which Claire is alive. Another thought: In light of the revelation that John Locke was actually a supernatural impostor for half of season 5, perhaps in season 6, we'll get a storyline in which Claire just emerges out of the jungle, with no memory of what happened to her -- just like season 1 -- and we and the castaways will be left to wonder: Is this the real Claire or another impostor infiltrating them a la Locke? Heck, maybe that's going to be the major idea of next season: Who's really alive and who's really (un)dead? It really will be the fabled zombie season of Lost!" Thanks a million, Doc!

Matthew Fox has reportedly revealed details about the sixth and final season of Lost.

The actor, who plays Jack Shephard in the ABC drama, said that the popular TV show will end in "an incredibly powerful, very sad and beautiful way".

"I think it is going to be very satisfying and cathartic and redemptive and beautiful. I've talked to Damon [Lindelof, co-creator] pretty extensively and every time I talk to him it's sort of surprising how moving it is just to talk about it," he said.

He added that the season will begin with an exploration of what transpired after Elizabeth Mitchell’s Juliet Burke character supposedly detonated a hydrogen bomb.

He told E!: "It's very surprising and probably fairly confusing initially to the audience."

Fox also revealed that the time-travel aspect of season five will be resolved early in the next run.

"Like a third of the way in, I would guess we are going to [settle] in one time frame and it will be very linear - no more flashbacks, nothing," he said. "It will be on the island and sort of a final conflict to the end."

It was recently announced that Emilie De Ravin will reprise her role as Claire Littleton for the final season.

Maggie Grace to make 'Lost' return?

Maggie Grace has hinted that she will be making a return to Lost, according to reports.
    The Taken actress, who played Shannon Rutherford for two seasons on the hit ABC show before her character was killed off, has implied that she may come back for the sixth and final season, which is to be filmed on location in Hawaii, says E!.
    "I'm looking forward to visiting Hawaii soon. I don't know why..." she said.
    Grace did not divulge if her trip to the area was work or pleasure-related.
    She added: "I think that they are brilliant writers. If they found the right reason, then I'm sure I would be on."
    It was recently reported that Emilie De Ravin, who portrayed Claire Littleton in the show, will return as a full-time series regular. Elizabeth Mitchell’s character of Juliet Burke is also said to be on board for the series finale.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

FANS of Sky1 drama Lost were led to think they would be told details of the final scenes at a TV convention.
    But when the "script" was read out, after being pulled from a locked box by star Josh Holloway, it turned out to be scenes from rival show Heroes.

Yet producer Damon Lindelof did tell devotees at Comic-Con in San Diego that characters not seen since the first season will return in the coming concluding sixth series.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-the-plot.html

Ian Somerhalder has been cast as a bad vampire in the CW’s upcoming drama The Vampire Diaries, but apparently, he’s not ready to say goodbye to his role as Boone on Lost just yet. He told the crowd at Comic-Con that the Vampire producers are ready for him to be called back to Hawaii this season. When asked what it’s like to be at Comic-Con and if he’s still peppered with questions from Lost fans, Somerhalder stammered a bit but replied with some good news: “I think it’s safe to say… we sort of discussed that… it’s truly incredible that… I am going to be coming back.” As expected, the audience roared. He reassured the crowd, however, that job one is to play Damon, the evil vampire brother of Stefan.

Afterward, Somehalder told EW exclusively that Lost producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse only told him half an hour before the Vampire Diaries panel that he will be coming back next season. “It’s not clear yet” when it’ll happen but “it’ll be very soon.” Somerhalder said he wasn’t necessarily surprised at the development, because he had been talking to the producers for some time about returning. “It’s just a matter of timing and getting me down there,” says Somerhalder. “It’s all good.”

The producers of Lost are reportedly looking to cast a new recurring character for the show's upcoming sixth and final season.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have put out a casting call for a male in his mid 30s to late 50s to play the role of Lennon, a spokesperson/translator for the president of a foreign corporation.

The character is described as "scruffy, edgy, charismatic and slightly stir-crazy" and is said to be "a wily negotiator who is far more powerful than his lowly position would seem to indicate".

Lost's final season is due to begin early next year on ABC.

From Digital Sp`y

John Hawkes, best known for playing Sol Star in HBO’s Deadwood, has been cast in the final season of ABC’s Lost, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Hawkes will reportedly play a character named Lennon, who — as EW told you earlier — is “the spokesperson/translator for the president of a foreign corporation,” as well a “wily negotiator [who's] far more powerful than his lowly position would seem to indicate.” Lost will return for its sixth and final season in early 2010.

Thread Information