Thread: Woman 'has twins by different fathers'

Woman 'has twins by different fathers'

A woman has given birth to twin boys who each have a different father, it has emerged.

Justin and Jordan Washington were born to mother Mia in Dallas, Texas seven minutes apart 11 months ago, the Daily Record reports.

Mia, who cheated on her partner with another man at the time she conceived, said that she had her twins' DNA tested after noticing how different they looked from each other.

She said: "I have twins who have different dads. It was the weirdest thing to think that two little babies could have grown in my stomach together and been born seven minutes apart but yet have different fathers.

"When they opened the envelope and delivered the news, my jaw dropped open."

Genny Thibodeaux of Clear Diagnostics DNA Lab said: "It's very crazy. Most people don't believe it can happen but it really can."

Mia said that her partner James Harrison would raise both twins as his own and that Justin can meet his biological father when he grows up if he wishes.

Wow. That is very rare!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Get them on Jerry Spinger show.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Does that make them twin half siblings?

Why do people not keep this sort of thing to themselves? You know, for the sake of the children?

It wouldn't be because of the money they can make selling their story to tabloid rags, would it?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

Jojo (23-05-2009), Meh (19-05-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

It wouldn't be because of the money they can make selling their story to tabloid rags, would it?
    I'm not sure. Now you come to think of it...

It's really rare for that to happen. Hasn't she heard of contraception when sleeping with two (or more) guys at once?

I expect it is creating tabloid fuss just because of the fact that it is scientifically rare. Its not something you could purposely create naturally its something like a one in a million chance.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 19-05-2009 at 21:12.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Wow, that is very rare.

Im actually curious to how its possible - well I mean I know how it is but you know what I mean!

She mmust have released two eggs around the same time and had sex with each guy without much time between.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    She mmust have released two eggs around the same time and had sex with each guy without much time between.
    Thats what I was thinking

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Poor children and poor husband.

Like Trinity said, why go and broadcast the fact that you've been sleeping around whilst married?!

Yes its a rare thing, but thats generally because people (still) tend to keep it in their pants if their married, unless with their husband/wife - or is it just me that still holds the whole faithful in marriage part close to my heart?!

Totally wrong - and you are right Trinity - all about the money

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

Trinity (23-05-2009)

Thread Information