Thread: Paddy/Viv

Paddy/Viv

Is any one else HATING this possiable " Affair" with Paddy and Viv? Sorry but it just does not work for me at ALL

I agree. Although I did not know that Paddy and Emily hadn't consumated their marriage! (is there a reason for this - I'm quite new to Emmerdale in general - did her and Bif?) I guess all soap men just think with one thing!! (Soap men and real men aredifferent!!

im actually enjoying this story,its making me laugh.i like there one liners and the way they both keep squirming.

Viv is a wonderful charactor, with her awful clothes sense, dominating sexuality, vicious one liners and all that bitchiness shes funny as hell, all credit to deena payne who plays her, shes up there with some of the greats of soap history.

badactor - I totally agree I think that Deena Payne, is a great actress, Viv is so insensitive and self centred which makes her so unpredictable.

I like the storyline of the possible affair, although don't really feel the spark between Viv and Paddy enough to believe it is more than a crush

Quote Originally Posted by badactor
    Viv is a wonderful charactor, with her awful clothes sense, dominating sexuality, vicious one liners and all that bitchiness shes funny as hell, all credit to deena payne who plays her, shes up there with some of the greats of soap history.
    Totally agree. I've heard that Paul gives Emily a makeover which is long overdue.

Thread Information