Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EastEnders Week 23 (01 June - 05 June 09)

EastEnders Week 23 (01 June - 05 June 09)

EastEnders
    Monday 1 June
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Nick leaves it up to Dotty to carry out the final step in their evil plan, in today's visit to the Square.

Meanwhile, Garry surprises Dawn with his plans for their future.

Worried about going back to school, Whitney skips her exam. But how will Bianca react when she finds out?

Tuesday 2 June
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders There are explosive consequences for the residents of Albert Square tonight when Nick realises that his own daughter has betrayed him.

Elsewhere, Dawn convinces Phil to give her a job at the Vic, while a determined Max continues to pursue Tanya. And Christian struggles to run the business while Ian is away.

Thursday 4 June
    7.30-8.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Nick goes missing after the explosion at the café, in which someone is hospitalised with serious injuries, as the drama in Albert Square continues.

Garry, meanwhile, opens the envelope containing Dawn's modelling photos but is shocked to discover they are not exactly what he was expecting.

Elsewhere, Whitney has an encounter in the park with the mystery man who has been watching her.

Friday 5 June
    8.00-8.30pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders Bianca discovers that Whitney has been lying to her, in the final visit of the week to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Phil has an offer for Dawn that Garry is reluctant to accept.

There is a party in the Queen Vic but one notable person is missing from the celebrations. There's also a surprise visitor to the Jackson household.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

crystalsea (19-05-2009), Dutchgirl (18-05-2009), jenig (15-05-2009), lizann (26-05-2009), matt1378 (22-05-2009), tammyy2j (23-05-2009)

Is Nick going to buy it then?

Don't think so, I guess Nick will do a disappearing act and therefore could return again at some time in the future *yawns*
    Last edited by Perdita; 15-05-2009 at 06:17. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Don't think so, I guess Nick will do a disappearing act and therefore could return again at some time in the future *yawns*
    Perhaps they could have a storyline in the future where Nick returns to try and get all of Dot's money and tries to kill her....

Has that ever been done before?

I think the mystery visitor to the Jacksons is Whitney's mum.

A break of Ronnie/Roxy/Jack? I like Ronnie but the show is in danger of becoming the Ronnie Show. She needs a break for while.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    i thought it might be the guy thats been following her
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post

A break of Ronnie/Roxy/Jack? I like Ronnie but the show is in danger of becoming the Ronnie Show. She needs a break for while.
    although it was the Stacy Show last week

Over in EastEnders, Dawn's (Kara Tointon) struggling for cash but despite her intention to bring some honest money into the house by modelling jewellery, her boyfriend Garry (Ricky Groves) isn't impressed. Realising Dawn's situation - and thankful for encouraging him to stay on the wagon for Ben's (Charlie Jones) sake - Phil (Steve McFadden) offers to loan her a stack of notes. However, when Garry gets wind of Phil's offer, he's livid.

Noticing that Phil's paying a lot of attention to Dawn (and furious that she has her old job), a drunken Shirley (Linda Henry) knocks a couple of glasses of champagne down Dawn's top. Phil suggests that she head upstairs to dry off while he ejects Shirley and has a word with Garry about the loan. As she's changing in Roxy's bedroom, Phil walks in on her while she's half-naked.

Dawn's embarassed until Phil reveals that Garry's agreed to accepting his loan so they can buy Minty and Naomi out of their shares in the flat. A grateful and scantily-clad Dawn hugs Phil, before throwing on some clothes and returning downstairs to the bar, where Garry delivers the news that neither Minty nor Naomi are willing to sell up.

Could Phil be the "spanner in the works" that puts Dawn and Garry's relationship to the test?

Scenes air on Friday, June 5 at 8pm on BBC One.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh don't say Dawn is going to start sleeping with Phil.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Does anyone else think that this reminds them of Phil's crush on Mel years ago and we all know way that turned out.

Thread Information