Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hannah Ashworth

So Hannah moved in with Nancy and has vanished

yeah its typical the grieving widow sasha is never off the screen but hannah has disappeared
    Maisie Mouse

Apparently Hannah will get it on with Gilly on the episode on the 1st of July

Spoiler:
    Still pining for Justin, Hannah is on the verge of doing something with Dave (Josh's new best friend) she might regret when Gilly steps only for her to do it with him instead
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 17-06-2009 at 14:30.

Hannah/Darren/Cindy

Hannah and Darren might be married but he is still holding a torch for ex girlfriend Cindy. Soon Darren is bedding both Cindy and Hannah. He and Cindy plan to take the pub from Hannah and fleece Tony but the plan goes array when Darren begins to really fall for his pregnant wife Hannah. Yes Hannah becomes pregnant but it is Darren or Justin or Gilly who is the father????????

Hannah is leaving at the end of the year but will she have a happy ending or is death on the cards for her?????????

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (29-07-2009)

Surely it cant be Justin's baby she would know by now and she has been boozing and partying a lot unless he made a surprise hidden visit

Is Hannah meant to bed Gilly then?

I can't believe her and Gilly sleep together, what happened to him seeing her as a little Sister, they look like they are copying Emmerdale with them sleeping together, I guarantee they both regret it.

hannah ashworth is returning, emma who plays her is coming back in january

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hol...nnah-ashworth/

Hollyoaks star Emma Rigby has agreed to a permanent contract on the soap ahead of her return as Hannah Ashworth.

It was reported back in November that Rigby would be returning to the soap after a 14-year absence, reprising the role that she first played in 2005.

The return was originally envisaged as a guest stint, but The Sun has now reported that Rigby?s stay will be extended, with the actress agreeing to a long-term contract.

?She had a number of conversations with bosses and has since signed a year- long contract,? said a source from the soap. ?Everyone is over the moon to have her back permanently.

?Bosses were so happy when she agreed to return for a few weeks so to have her back as a regular cast member again is very exciting. She?s got some big things coming up.?

Rigby isn?t the only star returning to the Channel 4 soap, with Charlie Clapham reprising his role as Freddie Roscoe. The character was last seen in the village back in 2017, but the actor recently teased that his comeback will be dramatic.

?I feel very grateful and really excited,? he said. I loved working here before. It was a huge part of my life in my early 20s and I did a lot of growing up at the time. It's a genuinely great place to work.

?It's very explosive. I don't know how to say this without being too R-rated, but Freddie is always in a position where he's either about to run, fight someone or potentially have sex! There's those three in every single scene.

?From what I've read and heard, Freddie is as glorious and flawed as he was before. It's going to be great to play that out. It just makes any interaction that Freddie has with older characters great as there's a history there, and it's brilliant with the new characters too.?

Hollyoaks streams first online via Channel 4 each weekday at 7.30pm. Episodes then air on E4 the following day, before getting their YouTube premiere a week after that.

Thread Information