Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Ashworth

I really didnt like Hannah with Danny, but i can see why HO made this couple - to let us see Hannah adjusting to herself and going out with someone like Danny, get her into a light fun relationship and i think thats what she needed at the time

But i think Gilly will be great for her, i think both will be great for each other, both have had crap relationships and i think they will make each other very happy and Gilly is sort of romantic in a sweet way which i think will melt Hannah's heart

Also we have seen Hannah and Gilly become friends, they can call each friends coz at first it was just Rhys annoying best mate or Rhys little sister

Justin and Hannah

So when does this big romance start?

Bryan Kirkwood Interview - Digital Spy

On Justin and Hannah, Bryan said...
    "As I said, romance plays a big part in 2009, too. The key romance will be Justin and Hannah. We'll see them dancing around each other for quite some time. It's going to be an important relationship which sees them both running to escape their pasts. I've seen the first couple of scenes with them and you can see that their eyes are alive as they embark on this storyline. It's about time that both of them returned to the centre of the show.

I can't stand either of the characters.

for god's sake, what is the point of Justin anymore?! do they just stick a pin in a list of characters to decide who gets together?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

well when hannah and rhys had the bet and she was all dressed up, justin was checking her out wasnt he?
    Maisie Mouse

Justin aint going anywhere yet - Chris Fountain is one the bigger stars on Hollyoaks winning actor awards and also from his time on Dancing On Ice.

Maybe when Hannah leaves he might leave with her.

I cant wait to see their romance - i think they will have great chemistry and it will interesting to see what Hannah's best friend Nancy thinks she blames Justin for losing baby Charlie and Becca's death and she also shared a night of passion with him

Hannah has kinda turned into a little minx since she hooked up with Elliot - i cant see why

I prefer to see Hannah with Gilly - thought they would have made a brillant couple

It should of been Gilly/Hannah happening, and that would have been interesing

i think they are too much like brother and sister and the ashworths have already done that
    Maisie Mouse

Spoiler for 12 March

Justin tells Hannah to dump Ash and get with him he also tries to kiss her

Thread Information