Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Syed Masood

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    maybe they mean the other son that they've started talking about?
    This is what I was thinking too on Tuesday... maybe that it why we dont' see him cause his parents don't approve of his sexuality...
    Super Mod

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    or he started dating a woman/man outside his religion??

They don't seem particularly religious to me, especially when you think how strong the women are. I don't think that's very Islamic.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    They don't seem particularly religious to me, especially when you think how strong the women are. I don't think that's very Islamic.
    Ok but the momma seems to be a bit of a 2 faced person,,I think she will use her religion when it suits her.This is just how I see it,, but again,, what do I know.

i dont know whether to believe this because there was a rumour steven beale was coming back and been gay and that never happened he came back has a total nutcase

Marc Elliott - Syed Masood

Marc Elliott will join EastEnders, playing the character of Syed Masood, appearing on screen from May 2009.

Syed is the much talked about son of Masood Ahmed and Zainab Masood who turns up in Walford to be reunited with his parents – but how will he fit back into family life?

Syed Masood is the handsome, suave and sophisticated eldest child of the Masood family.

A natural charmer, a smooth talker and the apple of his mother's eye, he's learned how to get ahead in business using his persuasive charm. He can spot an opportunity a mile off, and will pursue regardless of how reckless it seems to others.

Marc Elliott says: "It is so exciting to join the cast of EastEnders and to be working with actors such as Nina Wadia and Nitin Ganatra who I have admired for many years. The Masood family have really made a name for themselves in the Square and it will be interesting see how Syed plans to stir things up!"

Diederick Santer, Executive Producer, adds: "At last he's here! The most talked-about yet unseen prodigal son in EastEnders history. Syed is a fascinating character, and I'm sure Marc will bring his many dimensions to life with great verve. Entrepeneurial, reckless, dashing and complicated, he's set to bring surprises and chaos to the Masood family."

Marc Elliott has previously appeared in Holby and The Bill.

Marc was part of the History Boys UK theatre tour where he played the role of Akthar.

Attached Images Attached Images

Finally he has arrived but he doesnt look appealing

At last !!!!!!!!!!! How old would Syed be ?? mid 20's late 20's ???
    I can not wait to see the family's faces when he finally emerges,,
    I think hes a good looking guy

He looks ok good to see more of the Masoods backstory and why he's returning now.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information