Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eastenders Spoilers Week 18 (27 April - 1 May 09)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelli View Post
    Heather???? But who is the daddy?
    Phil but it's a secret at the moment they are going to wait until after Heather has had the baby then reveal who's the daddy like how they did when Michelle fell pregnant to Dirty Den. There will be three suspects but it will be Mr Beetroot man.
    you really hope it is him don't you I am going out on a limb and say it is Jack..he just has to look at a woman to get her pregnant and my second choice is Christian (just cause he wants a kid) and 3rd choice Ian cause all babies are his so he can have a storyline
    Super Mod

Phil but it's a secret at the moment they are going to wait until after Heather has had the baby then reveal who's the daddy like how they did when Michelle fell pregnant to Dirty Den. There will be three suspects but it will be Mr Beetroot man.
    Three????????????????????????????????????????

Heather has slept with three men?????????????????????

Parkerman.. why do you sound so suprised that Heather slept with 3 men.. she could have for all we know
    Super Mod

When? Practically all the storylines about Heather have been about trying to get a man, hopefully Minty, but Shirley has been trying to fix her up unsuccessfully for months. When would it have happened?

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    When? Practically all the storylines about Heather have been about trying to get a man, hopefully Minty, but Shirley has been trying to fix her up unsuccessfully for months. When would it have happened?
    I think it was just one guy and in the toilets in R&R... the one who gave her the yogurt lid
    Super Mod

Yes, that's probably it, but I was querying the fact that there will be three possibilities. It seems very unlikely to me that Heather has slept with three men.

Yes, that's probably it, but I was querying the fact that there will be three possibilities. It seems very unlikely to me that Heather has slept with three men.
    I think this is a standard "who's the daddy" script.. you see 3 (yeah it is always 3) men going to meet someone but only one will meet heather.
    Super Mod

And probably get run over on the way.

And probably get run over on the way.
    Yeah.. maybe it is gary and that is how he leaves.. get run over going to find out he is finally a dad and Dawn goes into shock that she loses another boyfriend and that is how she leaves
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    you really hope it is him don't you I am going out on a limb and say it is Jack..he just has to look at a woman to get her pregnant and my second choice is Christian (just cause he wants a kid) and 3rd choice Ian cause all babies are his so he can have a storyline
    Yeah I really hope its Phil nothing against Heather but it has to be Phil.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information