Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: House news thread - may contain spoilers

The executive producers of House have apologised to fans over the season five finale.

The storyline saw Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein's characters House and Cuddy have sex, only for it to be later revealed as a hallucination of the disabled doctor.

"I don't think we cheated them [but] I do think we teased them," David Shore admitted. "And I apologise for being a tease. But I don't think we cheated fans because that was a legitimate storyline that made sense. And we will follow up on it."

He continued: "It's not like it didn't matter. The fact that House had that hallucination is extremely significant. It was not like he woke up in a shower and all of last year was just a dream. It wasn't what you might have thought it was going to be, but it was big. That was a glimpse into what House desires."

Katie Jacobs added: "We could not let [on] that the actual events that he imagined were not real beforehand," she explained. "The audience needed to experience [House's hallucinations] as though they were real because that is what he did."

Fox recently announced that season six of House will premiere on Monday, September 21 with a two-hour movie.

We wait five years for Huddy to get it on then it's all a hallucination That's like winning the lottery then being told I have to give it back because it's not mine.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (11-07-2009)

Former House actor Kal Penn has started his job at the White House, it has emerged.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ticle_continue

Thread Information