Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House news thread - may contain spoilers

House news thread - may contain spoilers

We don't really have a spoiler thread for House for news...interviews, articles...that sort of thing. This will keep the House thread less cluttered?

Anyway - I don't think this has been mentioned on the boards? - but Jennifer Morrison is in the new Star Trek movie. She plays Winona Kirk, although I'm not sure how big a part that will be. She is in a trailer for it though, briefly!
    http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...r3_medium.html

The film is apparently being released 8 May in the UK. The trailer for it actually look pretty good!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Contains season five spoilers

Spoiler:

The executive producers of House have spoken out about their decision to write out Kal Penn's character Dr Kutner in a suicide plot.

Last night, US viewers were shocked when Kutner died from a self-inflicted gun wound.

Discussing the character's successful suicide bid, executive producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs told Entertainment Weekly the story was "essential".

"I like the fact that Kutner is almost the least likely guy to do this," said Shore. "We wanted it to be a character who didn't make sense - or didn't superficially make sense.

"Obviously, there are reasons, but the notion that the reasons are too complicated for even House to figure out is what was drawing us to it."

When asked what Kutner's death meant for the rest of House's team, Shore and Jacobs revealed: "This will affect everybody."

"[Kutner's death] does affect [Cameron and Chase] as a couple," Shore added. "When somebody close to you dies under any circumstances, you take stock of your life and you want to go home and hug somebody.

"We worked hard to let everyone react [to the tragedy] in a different way. The way House reacts ultimately brings House and Cuddy closer."

It was earlier reported that Kal Penn is to put his acting career on hold to join the White House team.
    Thanks CrazyLea

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (09-04-2009)

Season 5 finale and season 6 filming spoiler

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200..._at_greys.html

I think season 5 of house may be shown on a Monday night in the soon to be vacated 24 slot. 24 has only 3 more hours to go and there are adverts on sky1 showing House coming soon.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The last two episodes of 24 are being shown as a double bill so I've heard so it won't be long.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    The last two episodes of 24 are being shown as a double bill so I've heard so it won't be long.
    Don't upset me there is no way we have had 21 hours already sorry to go off topic and spam the house thread but how long until January?

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Seven months. Five months until House season 6

I can't wait. Even though I was disappointed at the season finale (bar the last 5 minutes) I'm hoping that they will make it up to us in Season 6.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 16-05-2009 at 00:42.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

I really can not wait for House to start on sky1
    Last edited by angelblue; 16-05-2009 at 10:44.
    angelblue

Season 6 casting news. Spoiler if you haven't seen S5 finale.

Spoiler:

Lin-Manuel Miranda has been cast in House, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Earlier this year, Hugh Laurie and other members of the cast and crew were spotted filming season six scenes at Greystone Park Psychiatric Hospital in New Jersey, following House's admission to the facility at the end of season five.

Miranda will appear in at least two episodes of the show's upcoming season as House's psychiatric hospital roommate. Producers are also said to be looking for other "interesting" actors to populate the ward.

Miranda has previously written and starred in the Broadway musical In The Heights.

Thread Information