Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    My mum seems to think Sophie Webster shouldn't be in high school, Sophie's b-day was november 1994, which would make her only 10, so my mum thinks she should be going up to year 6 not year 7, can anyone help? or is it different up in Manchester?
    i dont think its different in machester as its still the same education thing but i didnt no what year she was born in so

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i like the new Sophie they way she talks and Acts i just can't help laughing

I definately prefer the new sophie. Why did the old Sophie leave? Was it becasue she didnt fancy a career in acting or something? this new one has definately got more depth than the other one but no disrespect to the actress.
    -Christina

she was only in a couple of eps and its cause she didnt want to act i think

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I prefer the new one too! She is great

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Allen
    My mum seems to think Sophie Webster shouldn't be in high school, Sophie's b-day was november 1994, which would make her only 10, so my mum thinks she should be going up to year 6 not year 7, can anyone help? or is it different up in Manchester?
    If Sophie was born in November 1994 she should be in year 6. Your mum's right.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerman
    If Sophie was born in November 1994 she should be in year 6. Your mum's right.
    Agreeing with you there - my eldest has just gone into year 7 and he was dec 93

i think this one is better

IVE BEEN TO SEE GUYS AND DOLLS
    R.I.P Dennis Rickman i will really miss you

Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent)

TEEN terror Sophie Webster is to be the first LESBIAN character in the Street's history, we can reveal.

Sophie (Brooke Vincent) shatters her new born-again Christian image by dumping her boyfriend to romp with a girl member of her bible study group.

The tearaway stunned parents Sally and Kevin when she told them she was turning over a new leaf by turning to God.

But now she's turned again and gone gay-and soon her clean-cut boyfriend Ben Richardson (Lucien Laviscount) will be history.

Last night our Granada source said TV chiefs were still deciding whether Sophie's lover should be Christian pal Sian Powers (Sacha Parkinson) or a new character. "The show's bosses want to create a soap representative of society in 2009 and they are acutely aware that they need more gay characters and that they need to tackle more gay issues," said the source.

Sophie's fling-which will hit screens this summer-means factory worker Sean Tully will no longer be the only gay in Weatherfield.

Meanwhile David (Jack P Shepherd) is about to stun rival Gary by giving him an alibi as Bill storms into the Rovers accusing Gary of stealing tools.

Mum Gail is beaming with pride over her son's "honesty" after David and Gary (Mikey North) shake hands.

What she doesn't know is that it was David who nicked the tools. The drama will be screened on April 13.

Time for Corrie to introduce a lesbian storyline, as all other soaps have got them now

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (05-04-2009), meggieloo1998 (29-05-2012), tammyy2j (06-04-2009)

I think this is a really good move. I look forward to seeing it unfold and hopefully Sophie will be more of a realistic representation than Sean.

Thread Information