Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent)

Brooke Vincent talks leaving the soap after launching new business

The Sophie Webster actress has launched Oh So B.

Brooke Vincent has got a brand new business venture to sink her teeth into.

The Coronation Street actress, who has played Sophie Webster on the soap since 2004, has launched Oh So B, her own brand which features a range of planners that contain a "daily dose of positivity".

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy about the launch of her new venture, Brooke said: "It came about because I knew I wanted to start a business. I've wanted to do it for years, I just wasn't sure what to do.

© ITV

"With my love of fashion and work, it comes that I need to be organised. I love stationery, planners and notebooks so it just seemed the right thing to do."

So would Brooke ever pack in acting to concentrate on her business exploits full time?

"The thing is with acting, I've got a really good job at the minute and it's quite day to day. But when you're a jobbing actor, you need another focus," she said.

"If I did decide to ever leave Corrie, I've got something else to keep my mind ticking over really."

Oh So B, planners
    © BROOKE VINCENT

Brooke, 26, recently showed off a brand-new pink hairstyle for a Halloween night out.

But don't expect to see a punk Sophie Webster on the cobbles anytime soon, as Brooke's transformation was down to a wig.

"If I wasn't in Corrie, I would have any colour hair. I'd be crazy with it," she said.

"It's literally because they are like, 'Sophie Webster can't have that, Sophie Webster can't have that.' And I'm allergic to hair dye so I'm sticking with the wigs at the minute."

Digital Spy

brooke is pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    brooke is pregnant
    Wonder how they will write her out when she goes on maternity leave... going off with Paula or she leaves because they broke up????

Coronation Street has confirmed Sophie Webster's exit storyline, as Brooke Vincent goes on maternity leave.

Sophie will leave the cobbles to go traveling in Cambodia in scenes airing next week.

Last night's episodes (September 30) set up the exit storyline, as Sophie prepares for her first day at college. Sophie isn't feeling the new course, though, and Paula Martin (Stirling Gallacher) notices her looking wistfully at a picture of Kate Connor enjoying herself abroad.

Later this week, Kevin Webster's sister Debbie (Sue Devaney) returns to Weatherfield to break the news that their Auntie Vi has passed away. Vi has left Debbie £200,000 in her will, but Debbie wants Kevin to take the money instead.

Also noticing that Sophie is struggling with college, Debbie offers encouragement and tells her to follow her heart.

Kevin eventually decides to split the money between himself, Sophie, Rosie, and Jack.

Next Wednesday (October 9) is Brooke Vincent's final episode before her break. Paula tells Sophie that she should forget about college, proposing instead that they should get away from Weatherfield and go traveling in Cambodia together.

Paula wants to leave tonight and Sophie agrees. But this turns out to be a ruse. Paula doesn't actually want to go to Cambodia, but pretended to so that Sophie would be persuaded to go traveling.

Digital spy

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (03-10-2019)

Does Sophie go travelling alone or to meet up with Kate there?

So just like that off to Cambodia, all done in half a day

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (10-10-2019), lizann (10-10-2019), parkerman (10-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Laughable!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brucie For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-10-2019), parkerman (10-10-2019), tammyy2j (10-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    It happens all the time in Soaps. People just decide at midday they'd like to go off round the world and by 4 o'clock, they have the flights booked, the accommodation sorted, all packed and on their way. Just like real life...er....

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Brucie (11-10-2019), lizann (10-10-2019), tammyy2j (10-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    It happens all the time in Soaps. People just decide at midday they'd like to go off round the world and by 4 o'clock, they have the flights booked, the accommodation sorted, all packed and on their way. Just like real life...er....
    all my holidays are super fast like this if only

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Brucie (11-10-2019), Perdita (10-10-2019)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ture-contract/

No return date yet ....... is that why Stirling has left Corrie???

Thread Information