The Sophie Webster actress has launched Oh So B.

Brooke Vincent has got a brand new business venture to sink her teeth into.

The Coronation Street actress, who has played Sophie Webster on the soap since 2004, has launched Oh So B, her own brand which features a range of planners that contain a "daily dose of positivity".

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy about the launch of her new venture, Brooke said: "It came about because I knew I wanted to start a business. I've wanted to do it for years, I just wasn't sure what to do.

© ITV

"With my love of fashion and work, it comes that I need to be organised. I love stationery, planners and notebooks so it just seemed the right thing to do."

So would Brooke ever pack in acting to concentrate on her business exploits full time?

"The thing is with acting, I've got a really good job at the minute and it's quite day to day. But when you're a jobbing actor, you need another focus," she said.

"If I did decide to ever leave Corrie, I've got something else to keep my mind ticking over really."

Oh So B, planners
© BROOKE VINCENT

Brooke, 26, recently showed off a brand-new pink hairstyle for a Halloween night out.

But don't expect to see a punk Sophie Webster on the cobbles anytime soon, as Brooke's transformation was down to a wig.

"If I wasn't in Corrie, I would have any colour hair. I'd be crazy with it," she said.

"It's literally because they are like, 'Sophie Webster can't have that, Sophie Webster can't have that.' And I'm allergic to hair dye so I'm sticking with the wigs at the minute."

Digital Spy