Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Sophie Webster (Brooke Vincent)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 16-03-2015 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I didn't like Maddie at first, but I have warmed to her now. It's hard to see where Sophie can go from here. I adore Tim and Sally, but now Sophie is all grown up I don't feel the need to see her as part of the family equation anymore - I wouldn't mind if she left the show tomorrow and they said she went travelling or something. I think it would be brilliant if they brought Rosie back, so Sophie would have her sister to bounce off again. Otherwise, I can't really see Sophie working with other characters.

She's ok with Sally and Tim, but Sally and Sophie's relationship isn't as strong as Gail and David for example, who have a brilliant relationship.
    I agree with all that and would add that Brooke Vincent is a very weak actress who often makes me cringe so I wouldn't be sorry to see her go.

Helen Flanagan (Rosie) couldn't act for toffee but I found her hilarious so I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Rosie and Sophie used to banter very entertainingly when they were younger and I'd enjoy watching that dynamic again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (16-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    It.is a bit of a pattern that Sophies love -interest
    chose to leave.
    Perhaps SB might ponder on the reason!
    Interesting observation MM. Is Brooke Vincent a bit of a diva perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Interesting observation MM. Is Brooke Vincent a bit of a diva perhaps?
    I think I read herself and Michelle Keegan had a spat before on set, Brooke jealous of all the attention and awards Michelle was getting

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2015), lizann (16-03-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by maidmarian; 16-03-2015 at 21:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2015)

I agree with all that and would add that Brooke Vincent is a very weak actress who often makes me cringe so I wouldn't be sorry to see her go.

Helen Flanagan (Rosie) couldn't act for toffee but I found her hilarious so I wouldn't mind seeing her again. Rosie and Sophie used to banter very entertainingly when they were younger and I'd enjoy watching that dynamic again.
    Agreed - every word!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think I read herself and Michelle Keegan had a spat before on set, Brooke jealous of all the attention and awards Michelle was getting
    Interesting...

I couldn't imagine Helen Flanagan in any other acting role, but I really did think she was brilliant as Rosie. A very entertaining character and she really lifted Sophie and made her more interesting too. I hope she comes back one day. I agree that Brooke Vincent isn't a strong actress, I do think Corrie needs to lose a few characters but that's for a different thread entirely.

Doesn't surprise me. I bet most of the Corrie actors are divas aren't they?!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (16-03-2015)

I couldn't imagine Helen Flanagan in any other acting role, but I really did think she was brilliant as Rosie. A very entertaining character and she really lifted Sophie and made her more interesting too. I hope she comes back one day. I agree that Brooke Vincent isn't a strong actress, I do think Corrie needs to lose a few characters but that's for a different thread entirely.

Doesn't surprise me. I bet most of the Corrie actors are divas aren't they?!

kym marsh another diva who clashes with co stars too

sophie should take off to see rosie or sian for a long holiday or go off to portugal with linda and katy and take maria with her

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-03-2015)

Thread Information