Page 53 of 331 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

it must be boring for the actress too, imagine going from on eacting job to another playing the exact same part
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 02-03-2008 at 14:07.
    Maisie Mouse

The only thing I like about Clare is the way she is with Bradley - she gets exasperated with him and that makes me laugh So now she's blackmailing Ian after leading him on - am I right? Why did she try to ruin his "relationship" with Edward? Was it to show him who's boss?
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

I dont know why she did that, but i dont think she did it to show him who is boss as he doesnt know she said anything and she didnt tell him. When she made a slip of the tongue when she said "still" she quickly got out of it, as if she didnt want him to know she had said anything so im confused about why she did it also
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 02-03-2008 at 16:32.
    Maisie Mouse

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    I do not think what ever it was that Clare said to Ian made any difference to Edward cos he still wants Ian to go as his guest and for him to bring his WIFE Jane with him,, so Clare did not get the desired affect ????

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo View Post
    Clare is boring me. Maybe it is because i still see her as Clare Devine but that isn't hard as they are so similar.
    I think thats my problem with her too, and just the general way she portrays the character

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    it must be boring for the actress too, imagine going from on eacting job to another playing the exact same part
    I know, but then again from her point of view she must think EE is better cos its had more success so still thinks it will be better for her

I wouldnt mind so much if she resembled how she was years ago but she was never anything like that, she might as well be a totally different person. they've saw her success on hollyoaks and thought "ooh we'll make her like that" and its backfired imo.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    I wouldnt mind so much if she resembled how she was years ago but she was never anything like that, she might as well be a totally different person. they've saw her success on hollyoaks and thought "ooh we'll make her like that" and its backfired imo.
    I know, what was she like when she was younger anyway?

she was a nice kid - she was sonias best pal (that should give u a rough idea) then they left and they came back for a visit and she was a little cow towards sonia, (that i do remember)
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 02-03-2008 at 17:54.
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by *-Rooney-* View Post
    she was a nice kid - she was sonias best pal (that should give u a rough idea) then they left and they came back for a visit and she was a little cow towards sonia, (that i do remember)
    Really? How old was she then?

Thread Information