Page 330 of 331 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331 LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

yeh the stacey storyline seems good. i can understand why dawn and jay were angry with billy cos they were upset, but i cant believe the way everyone else in the vic treated billy, most of them would have done the same as him, which i believe given the situation was the right thing to do
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to di marco For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (23-05-2009), JustJodi (25-05-2009)

I agree with Dawn and Jay treating Billy like that aswell.

No-one can judge the situation until they are in that predicament, I bet half have them would have done the same as Billy and hid.

Corrie is better than EE at the minute i think
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I haven't watched any of EE since Nick's return but he was my favourite in the early EE days. Can I ask do you think it was a huge mistake in brining back Nick because the feeling I get from reading comments about him and Dotty most of them have been negative.

Kath,
    Kim will not watch EE since Nick has come back to roost,, and yes it is very very negative and not nice to watch ..
    I do hope the end of this story line is coming soon cos really it is gut wrenching

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    yeh the stacey storyline seems good. i can understand why dawn and jay were angry with billy cos they were upset, but i cant believe the way everyone else in the vic treated billy, most of them would have done the same as him, which i believe given the situation was the right thing to do

Three hoodlums against one tiny little guy( who is Walfords biggest wimp ) sure I would hide too..
    He could have at least called 999 ... too late now

Nicks story ends next week when

Spoiler:
    The cafe goes on fire

8. The Following User Says Thank You to angel_eyes87 For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (25-05-2009)

Yeah but how long will it be before the writers think of another hair brain idea to bring back and old character to boost their viewing figures, because IMO this bringing back old faces is just a cop out. The writers are just being heart lazy in trying to create new interesting plots that they would rather bring back an old favourite and recycle and old plot.

It's no secret that I'm not the biggest soap fan and this is why we pay a bloody lot for a tv licence the least the beeb can do is give us our money's worth. EE only won the awards this year down to returning stars and soon Sam Mitchell will be back in the sqaure. How long will it be before she seduces Ricky back into bed and her and Bianca are scrapping on the street. Also now Don't forget the Lyrics has been cancelled by Sky1 Shane Ritchie will be out of a job again. Guess what I have an idea let's bring him back to the square and give him a job in the vic then he can have an affair with Stacey cause we all no how he loves the slater girls.

Okay rant over for a while.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Anything is possible on the characters returning in Eastenders, I mean who would have thought that another mitchell would return, especially Sam

Shane Richie made it obvious at the Soap Awards, when he presented that he loved Eastenders and would love to go back by bigging it up.

Plus I want to know what stories they will develop/hash together if they bring back old characters, as it is the 25th Anniversary of the show, it better be a great year and not a bad year.

I think it's realistic when old characters are brought back. Good to have Bianca, Ricky and Janine back, and Bianca's family are great.

I read somewhere that kat was coming back but not sure how reliable the source was
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information