Page 3 of 331 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Good episode tongiht. The ending with the music going over Pat/Dot/Tanya scenes were good. Poor Dot.

ooooo cant wait for tomorrow now

wehey Aunt Sal is back!

and I loved the rocking horse reference with Pat, maybe Len will be back in the new year for her?

I didn't get the rocking horse??
    Was it to do with Len lol? I missed those eps.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty the Snowman View Post
    I didn't get the rocking horse??
    Was it to do with Len lol? I missed those eps.
    yeah he made rocking horses for a living!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (25-12-2007)

I can't believe I didn't think of that straight away! Then when Stephen read, "Not to be opened until Christmas Day," off of it, I thought she'd ordered it for him!

Love that Vinnie will be there for Shirley for Christmas, and can't waittt until tonight's episode.

I like Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell but I've become fed up with the rest, as well.

Bring on tonight wooooooooo!!! ho ho ho!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Woooo that was pretty good! I reallyyyyy enjoyed it! More so the second half!

Bradley would be crazy if he forgave Stacey! He was crazy to listen to his dad, but fair play to Bradley for actually listening.

At the end . Can't wait til the next episode!!!!

It's Abi and Lauren I feel most sorry for tbh!!

Wow loved it tonight, it was so goooooooood
    Such drama and Bradley was so red and you could see the hand mark on Staceys face after the slap
    I do feel sorry fro Stacey though not Max, but I liked Max earlier as he was being a real family man.
    Great acting for Tanya though and Abi and Lauren. But I feel like the whole falling down the stairs has been done before on eastenders
    Im really likeing sean lately too

Ditto. I would feel sorry for Tanya too only she's had umpteen chances to leave Max after he's cheated on her, and being the former mistress, surely it must cross your mind that he could just turn round and do the same to you.

I really didn't see Abi comforting Lauren like that, despite what Tanya said, seeing as she made the DVD in the first place.

I did feel sorry for Tanya for a bit though, when she said something like, "Aww, she can't undo it." I can't believe Max almost managed to talk his way out of it! I thought it was just going to sound like total rubbish, but the way he said they devised it to show on the honeymoon wasn't that farfetched at all.

I knew the bit at the end was coming, but I'd actually forogotten that it was today and only knew what was about to occur about 5 seconds prior to it. I felt so sorry for Abi particularly at the end, because I don't think she caught on for a while then, likewise with Jean.

Thread Information