Page 2 of 331 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Belle View Post
    I loved Billys scene on the street when he was going on to Phil about family and how they only ever notice him when he has done something wrong.
    i know, it was so sad, esp when he said 'my family didn't want me, but i've got my own now'

Quote Originally Posted by jodi
    Lauren is going to give the DVD and she is not going to CARE one way or the other, who she hurts,, cos she is a SELFISH lil Madam.
    I don't think she's selfish. She's definately trying to do the right thing, and in this case tbh that is to give the DVD to someone! She's thinking about Tanya, Abi and Bradley. How they'd be hurt. Evem if it doesn't seem like it. Max is also tipping her over the edge though, so a lot of it is to get back at him.

Quote Originally Posted by katy
    I loved Billys scene on the street when he was going on to Phil about family and how they only ever notice him when he has done something wrong.
    I liked that scene aswell. Was really sad haha! Felt sorry for Bill there. Before that scene I was sick to death with this whole storyline. But that made up for it.

This sudden change of heart from Ian is probably my only criticism of the show at the moment. Other than that I'm loving all the characters and storylines and potential future storylines. Eastenders is really back on form, I just can't wait until the Christmas Day episodes, they're gonna be dynamite!

I just can't wait until the Christmas Day episodes, they're gonna be dynamite!
    And Laurel will be the one with the box of matches!! I`ve always felt angry at the way Max shows preferntial treatment to Abi whilst treating Laurel so badly in comparison. It`s difficult to watch sometimes.
    I loved the sly digs that Laurel gave to Stacey in the market.

I don't think Lauren's that selfish, because she wouldn't even tell Peter what's happened. She can't really be blamed for wanting her mum and brother to be able to lead lives without cheats in them, which, amongst Max's poor treatment of her in comparison to that of Abi and Oscar, is the reason for her making the DVD in the first place. It must be quite hard for her being the oldest too with Abi still young enough to do the nativity and everyone, even Dot, preoccupied over that.

Billy is really starting to grate on me. I can't stand his constant whinging. I didn't think he tried that hard to find somewhere else for the family to live once he found that Phil could not be blamed for them being thrown out of the flat. He didn't speak to anyone about emergency housing until the last minute, even though he knew for a month that his being thrown out was inevitable.

He shouldn't have wound Ian up, either. He hated the job for ages, and yet I don't remember him going to the job centre, only ringing people up and telling them that his name was William Mitchell. I don't really feel for him for the benefits thing, because he spent about 2 minutes on the form, scrawling, 'down's syndrome,' in every box; even filling them in on the stall! My mum has to fill out those forms and they require a lot of detail, which he didn't bother to give, anyway. He should have gone to Phil and Peggy if he needed money, and not tried to score points off of them almost, by coping on his own, which led to him stealing the charity box. He was the one complaining at Peggy that she didn't do enough in the first place which made her get the box put in.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kim For This Useful Post:

parkerman (23-12-2007)

Ive gone off the Mitchell sisters, i find them annoying now.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-tmas View Post
    Ive gone off the Mitchell sisters, i find them annoying now.
    I have with ronnie but i dont mind Roxy i though she was really nice to Ben and Billy the other night. although i go through fazes where all the Mitchells do my head in.

I don't like the Mitchell sisters but I'm the other way around. Roxy annoys me more than Ronnie. I'm actually getting used to Ronnie.

Oh my god! Ive gone blank, I cant remember which one is which

Ronnie is Samantha Janus. (the older one just in case you don't know who Samantha is)

Thread Information