Page 259 of 331 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Only bit I disliked tonight was Tanya saying Max owed her. After what Tanya has done lately, Max owns her nothing. Nice to see her putting her kids first for once, and Max as well. Max and Tanya have great chemistry and I wonder if this is the start of trying to get them back together again. Max still loves her and I suspect Tanya loves him too.

The real Janine is back! Woo! Harsh on Tiff though but pretty hilarious. Janine would never work as a 'nice' character anyway not for to long

Poor Whitney. But I'm glad she realises Bianca is her 'real' mum and that genes mean nothing when it comes to parenting.

The Jean stuff was also great. AM glad they are picking up on thia agin as it is realistic that she would act this way. Glad there were no Mitchells to ruin it though when she went into the Vic as they would only have ignited a slanging match.
    Last edited by Florijo; 05-01-2009 at 20:43.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Florijo For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (06-01-2009)

Ooh I did forget to mention too that I loved the Jean bit, she is just great and great acting

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Who played Whitney's mother?
    Ruth Gemmell from Fever Pitch play Deb - Whitney's mum - she reminded me of Jacqui McQueen from Hollyoaks

Great Episode

I really wish Max would confide in Bradley - i sometimes feel Bradley really is left out by Max and he only thinks of his kids with Tanya

The bitch is back - long live Janine

i kinda got a lump in my throat when whitney told bianca that she was her mum and they hugged, thats a big breaking point for them after all the tony stuff,

whitneys mum couldnt give a stuff
    Maisie Mouse

i don't know a lot about the legal system, but would Max and Tanya really be allowed to meet so often when she is accussed of trying to murder him? and for them to discuss the case in such great detail!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo View Post
    i don't know a lot about the legal system, but would Max and Tanya really be allowed to meet so often when she is accussed of trying to murder him? and for them to discuss the case in such great detail!
    In a soap where Lauren can drive a car like an expert and three people can get out of an icy lake without any ill effects, of course Max and Tanya can discuss the case....They can do anything they like!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    too right.

Tanyas in a bit a sticky situation, hmm lets see she can either go down for attempted murder for up to 7 years or the other option tell the truth, be convicted of perjury where the sentence is up to 7 years and add a bit of wasting police time in the mix as well, its sure a tough one!

Also if i were ROnnie and Roxy i think i'd be a bit more shook up,
    Did Stacey not tell the police she saw Tanya run Max over? Or did she just say she seen the accident..? Cause then she would be done aswell for perverting the court of justice. Or did Jack convince her to retract her statement? I dont know? lol

Have to say.. I loved it last night... the Whitney and Bianca bit had me crying.. Stacey and Jean.. fantastic acting by Jean.. it was brilliant... and Lauren at the end... altogether it was well done and the Bitch is back!!!
    how horrible for her to take the dog
    Super Mod

Thought the actress who played Whitney's mother was terrific - I'd like to see her again, hope her appearance wasn't just a one-off. Saying that though, I do love Whitney and Bianca together.

Brilliant episode last night. Janine's bitchiness was so brilliantly camp with her telling Tiffany to say 'goodbye' to Terrence! Brilliant! I'm so glad she's taking down this 'good' facade now.

The Max/Tanya scenes were great. I do think Jake Wood and Jo Joyner are the best actors on the show and I love every scene they are in. The chemistry between Max and Tanya is really there, and I know it's unlikely, but I'd love to see them back together one day, as unrealistic as it may be!

Whitney opening her heart out to her mum was quite awkward, as her mum just didn't seem to care! Whitney telling Bianca that she was her mum was such a well played emotional moment though.

The Jean/Stacey scenes were also very good. I think Jean is underrated and is very underused. I'd like to see more of her mental illness storyline over this next year and how Stacey deals with it.

Thread Information