Page 208 of 331 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

I can't beleive that Archie could be so evil to his own Daughter and I'm wondering if his wife had an affair and Ronnie isn't actually his child which is why he's being so awful (just a thought), I feel really sorry for Danielle and Ronnie, I hope that they don't make them fall out so much that it will be difficult for them to have some kind of relationship......

Are Jack and Tanya really leaving for France? I can't remember seeing anything out their exits

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    I can't beleive that Archie could be so evil to his own Daughter and I'm wondering if his wife had an affair and Ronnie isn't actually his child which is why he's being so awful (just a thought), I feel really sorry for Danielle and Ronnie, I hope that they don't make them fall out so much that it will be difficult for them to have some kind of relationship......

Are Jack and Tanya really leaving for France? I can't remember seeing anything out their exits
    I dont think that is why he is horrable to ronnie, i think he is horrable because of her past, I think she was his favourite and then she got mixed into the wrong crowd, and met joel, had her baby then her dad didnt like the fact that she didnt obey everything he wanted her to do, and she grew up, so as she hurt him, i think he now wants to hurt him

and no they arent leaving for france

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    it will probably be a reverse kat/zoe thing - dannielle will will scream " your my muvva!!!"
    I was waiting for the exact same thing,, omg !!!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Question Question For The Group

Dumb question, but does Archie know that Danielle is Ronnies daughter??? And that she is his grand daughter ??

Remembe folks I have been out of Europe for almost 6 weeks LOL
    Like Dr Evil would say " i need the info" but I will say PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Dumb question, but does Archie know that Danielle is Ronnies daughter??? And that she is his grand daughter ??

Remembe folks I have been out of Europe for almost 6 weeks LOL
    Like Dr Evil would say " i need the info" but I will say PLEASE
    i dont think archie knows yet that danielle is ronnies daughter, not as far as we know anyway. if he does know we havent been told yet
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Is Tanya becoming the new Pauline Fowler? All she has done this week is moan and nag and whinge. And, she always thinks she is right and never meets anyone halfway. Abbie won't realise that Tanya didn't tell Max about their move to France because "she will see it's for the best" - she'll just see that her Mum has lied to her - again and broken a promise to her - again.

Tanya is quickly becoming one of my worst characters in EE. Would Jack really put up with all this rubbish, especially as he now has Ronnie all over him again?

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne View Post
    Would Jack really put up with all this rubbish, especially as he now has Ronnie all over him again?
    Yh but, I think the only reason he puts up with tanya is because he has one over on his brother, he has got max's family, I dont think he loves tanya, i think its just convenient for him, and by getting tanya to move he gets to take the kids away from max, gets to ruin any chance that they have as a family and he gets to be near to his daughter which is what he wants

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

OMG how harsh was Jane about Ian? I'd have divorced the bitch after that!

Is it just me or was all the stand up last night really smutty and overtly sexual? I'm sure they can't get away with half the stuff they said before 9pm!

Jane! really shocked me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OMG how harsh was Jane about Ian? I'd have divorced the bitch after that!

Is it just me or was all the stand up last night really smutty and overtly sexual? I'm sure they can't get away with half the stuff they said before 9pm!
    Did not think it was this bad, to be honest. You are not going to complain, are you

Thread Information