Page 305 of 331 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    and that was the end of that storyline bit miffed she died all that shall I tell her or not dragged on for ages and then she's just gonna get a happy ending bang Janine Evans comes along so EE.
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

Didn't enjoy it at all tonight. Far too depressing.

Not sure what to make of it tbh!

I mean it's put Eastenders back on top hasn't it? No doubt about it. It was probs the biggest episode since Christmas 07 with Stacey & Max.

But i mean we've waited a year for this reveal, then she dies. And it's another Butcher running over another Mitchell to death (Frank/Tiff) It's such a cheap trick, and i feel cheated by the writers! Why can't Ronnie have got her happy ending? And why use that way to kill her off? it's all very Skins haha! The one redeming factor to this is we may now see a softer side to Janine, a more vulnerable side. But i don't think I can face a future of seeing Ronnie constantly depressed.

Just look how the episode started, so clam and normal then by the end it was so loud and dramatic, it seemed a bit far fetched and ott, even for soap land.

OH my god!!!!! well worth the wait, the acting was brilliant especially Sam Janus! just a shame that they will never have the happy ending (

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougie For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-04-2009)

At least Danielle realised that Ronnie knew she is her daughter before she died. Is Janine in trouble now for speeding? Hope she gets done for it anyway.

God how boring was that episode, I sat through that screaming at the TV, waiting patiently for the best bits to come, I know it will get great ratings, but to be honest it was terrible, the best part of the episode was the last 15 minutes and believe me they dragged on aswell, but I have to admit I was tearing up when she died in her Mums arms.

On a positive note i'm glad the storyline is over, as it dragged on for far too long.

Good acting i suppose but seriously, why put viewers through the longest story line since Max/Stacey and probably the most boring tooo, just to kill her as soon as Ronnie find out. Idiots!

Sig dedicated to Charley

Loved it, some top acting. This cant be the end of Archie, he's so descipable but such a great character and Larry Lamb is an excellent Actor.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Allen For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-04-2009)

This is the first time something from TV has made me cry truly heartbreaking. I actually thought it was a very good episode but I hated the ending LoL hope she somehow survives!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FuSioNz For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (03-04-2009)

i havent seen the episode yet, sky plus-ed it so i can watch it later on but wasnt Lauren Crace (danielle) claiming she wanted less boring parts like within the past 3 weeks (posted on the spoilers mid march) surely she cant be killed off so soon

Thread Information