Page 311 of 331 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Fridays episode was good. Poor Ronnie.

So Archie is a Mitchell outcast, it must be bad when even the black sheep Billy turns their back on you. Not that he doesn't deserve it but still. Intersting handshake with Janine as well.

I totally understand where Danielles dad is coming from but its not really far on Ronnie. She isn't a mind reader, how was she to know. To her, Danielle was just this freaky little stalker.

Ok I see you point but at the end of th say dont you think it was more dramatic this way then well Ronnie and Danielle to have a happy realtionship? what would have happened?

I mean in a way it would have been nice, but well I can see this as the best outcome in terms of creating drama which is thw writers jobs

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k9 View Post
    Oh right I see, but wasn't Ronnie supposed to be living in Spain with Roxy?
    Yeah but she came back to england. She probably but her name on the list before she went

Danielle's stepdad was really out of order with Ronnie, I think. I know he's grieving but it was ridiculous that he told Ronnie it was all her fault - it's just going to make her feel a whole lot worse.

I cried on Friday's episode I wasn't going to watch it because I found Thursday's episode really depressing but I couldn't resist watching the aftermath - it was as equally depressing, but really well acted nonetheless.

I have to disagree about Danielle. I thought it was the worst decision to kill her off. I wanted to see her and Ronnie build up a relationship together and have storylines together. After months of build up, it was all over in a few minutes. I thought it was a cop out.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post

I have to disagree about Danielle. I thought it was the worst decision to kill her off. I wanted to see her and Ronnie build up a relationship together and have storylines together. After months of build up, it was all over in a few minutes. I thought it was a cop out.
    I do agree, I would have liked to see that too.

But at the same time I can see why this was the best way. The really have created highented drama here. I was crying loads!! And we will probably see more from ronnie and more well drama and tension so I can see why they chose this way

Wink

I am glad I am on this Forum and and not on any other ones I could name (Digitlyspy) . They certainly don`t understand what makes a character on EE , Ronnie is a Tragic character of the show like it or not . This ending or should I say ending of this chapter of the Ronnie story made perfect sense . Although I would have slighly changed it but not the final out come .
    Last Thursdays episode was so long waited for , I would have pulled the wool over all the viewer eyes by changing it every so slightly . This is what I would have done , first Janine would not have found out about not being the legal owner of the car lot until Good Friday . In doing this she would not jump in her car and gone looking for Tiffany and telling her that her real father was Ricky . So the knock on effect would have resulted in R and D running into each others arms and spending all this week with each other . Probably going on holiday to such places as southend ( Well all the characters go there from time to time ) . Then on Friday Janine would have found out about the car lot , then gone off in a rage in her car as we know about . R and D would have come back from southend by train , walk out of the tube station . And the car would have speeding round the corner looking like it would knock Ronnie down but Danielle would have sacrificed herself by pushing her out of the way and getting mowed down herself . That would have been more powerful viewing in my eyes as it would have given alot of people hope for R and D then this twist we here so much about would have really taken us by suprise . Oh well it something the Producers / writers can ponder on for another day .I hope no one on here are going to boycott EE as some others from different forums are going to do there loss I suppose .I am looking forward to the funeral , seeing Gareth and the Gran . Maybe the gran will give ronnie a photo album of Danielle showing photos of her when she was young and maybe a video of her horse riding taking her first steps the usual stuff . I could imagine all this , it would make emotional viewing for Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Ok I see you point but at the end of th say dont you think it was more dramatic this way then well Ronnie and Danielle to have a happy realtionship? what would have happened?

I mean in a way it would have been nice, but well I can see this as the best outcome in terms of creating drama which is thw writers jobs
    Well put Abbie. The happily ever after option would have been nice but like you said it creates no drama which is boring.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

amylou, you've taken the words right out of my mouth. These are exactly my thoughts.. no one is ever happy in EastEnders.

I was expecting this amazing episode, it was exactly the same with the Corrie wedding, why do the soaps feel the need to advertise the episode making it unmissable and a must see, then disappoint us with a poorly written episode, the acting was brilliant for the last 20 minutes, but that was it and how come it took Janine 30 minutes to drive round the corner to knock her down.

er, should this not be in current ep discussion????

MERGING!!!!!
    Last edited by Bad Wolf; 06-04-2009 at 00:11.

Thread Information