Page 195 of 331 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I ws not expecting that at the end
    I was expecting it due to spoilers. But it was still shocking. And the actor made an impression all right. He would have been the next new hottie if he didn't go for Whitney.
    Did everyone notice Whitney changing into miss goody two shoes clothes wise. Sure Bianca should have noticed. But she was to preoccupied I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirl View Post
    Did everyone notice Whitney changing into miss goody two shoes clothes wise. Sure Bianca should have noticed. But she was to preoccupied I guess.
    and also, bianca was saying the other day how she had never seen whitney in a skirt when she thought whitney was a lesbian, and yesterday whitney was wearing a skirt!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

what a episode!!!!!!

ee do "issues" really well, tonight was fantastic, we shared bianca and whitneys anticipation, they were excited because they both love tony, we as viewers didnt know what was going to happen (except that we have been pre warned that he is a paedophile)

in other stuff- how horribly cruel was bradley potentially setting up danielle for a major fall????

poor ricccckay! although i think he will be bianca's saviour when it all comes out

weasle beale - just shoot him, frame whasit from the bill and get rid of them both!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bad Wolf For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (15-09-2008)

I wasnt expecting it as I havent read the spoilers, plus havent watched ee in while
    Last edited by Abbie; 13-09-2008 at 17:00.

Stacey calling Bianca carrot top was funny then Bradley i prefer the term redhead

Callum and Danielle are useless boring characters.

Tony is a creep

BTW what age is Whitney?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Stacey calling Bianca carrot top was funny then Bradley i prefer the term redhead

Tony is a creep

BTW what age is Whitney?
    Whitney is 15. dirty prev tony is

I don't see the point of Callum or Danielle either. was Callum just brought in to split Bradley and stacey up. if yes, they could have just have her go off with someone already in the show. Jack maybe
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Tony is a creep

BTW what age is Whitney?
    Whitney is 15. dirty prev tony is

I don't see the point of Callum or Danielle either. was Callum just brought in to split Bradley and stacey up. if yes, they could have just have her go off with someone already in the show. Jack maybe
    She does like to keep with in the Branning family

Poor Ronnie when Archie was going on about Roxy's baby girl

Dont like Callum or that Danielle girl at all.

I really wanted Max or Phil to shoot Ian

Chris and Shona were fantastic tonight. I'm glad they showed Tony sitting by the side of the bed and not actually being "in bed" with Whitney - that would have een too disturbing. When he said things like "if anyone comes in I am here to ask you if you'd like a cup of tea" and "If anyone asks you need privacy but with this key I am the only one who can enter" even I had to fight not to fall for those lies because he sounded so reasonable.

When Stella was manipulating Ben I saw through that more somehow but here I had to keep reminding myself that what the charecter Tony was doing was unforgivable and that he was a pedophille so that I wouldn't fall for his words - he sometimes sounds like a father figure (when he was talking about the tea). I can see why Whitney falls for it because being an orphan shes desperate for a father figure and somehow she seems to trust Tony and be able to open up to him and everything even if she has to give him sex to make him happy (which is really sick). Nobody owes anyone sex. You have the right to be in control of your own body.

Unfortunately Whitney is not very smart so she doesn't get suspicious that her "father figure" expects sex from her - also she's been groomed into "loving" him just as Bianca was manipulasted into "loving" him but a part of me is surprised that nobody has noticed that both he and Whitney end up in the house alone together quite a bit - still I doubt it would cross their minds. Nobody would imagine such a thing. Tony's sick all right. Chris acted superbly tonight - better than Friday in fact.

Tony's losing control over Whitney though in many ways. She's growing up and he doesn't like it. The make up - making her take it off when they have sex and the nose stud, she hates her school uniform - he said he loves her in it. He doesn't like her having any independance, doing things with her friends.

I agree it's being acted very well, a very disturbing and thought provoking story-line.

Thread Information