Page 180 of 331 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3310

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VII

Billy will have to live with the guilt and will probably need help in getting over what he witnesed/heard, it can't of been easy just to hide and not do anything to help, I agree that we could have enjoyed getting to know more of JAse's past and the new life that he could have had with Jay, it's a waste and I can't see Jay getting on very well with Dawn, he'll blame her for his Dad's death especially as Jase explained to Terry that it was because of the wedding that her stole the money

I thought the Jase/Jay/Billy bits in tonights episode were good, but what was the point of Dawn and Shirley? OK, I know Shirley was supposed to be giving Dawn the truth but the dialogue was dire, awful script-writing.

i agree with parts of it, and i dont think one conversation with shirley would cause dawn to strip herself of all her jewellery and give it to heather.
    Maisie Mouse

I cried buckets.. Poor Jay..
    I really don't understand why EE is so repetitive and can't see why they don't write any happy storylines though!

well done Jamie.. his acting last night was out standing.. I sobbed like a baby Very very dark episode.. I feel for billy.. he went in there with the intention to help but realised the situation. As for hiding in the bathroom, jase was looking, pleading with him to help but he couldn't and he hid... I know he will live with this guilt forever... poor jay.. my heart went out to him and it was nice to know that Jase last thought were of his son and not dawn... she is a cow
    Super Mod

Poor Jay RIP Jase

I liked Jase's character they shouldnt have paired him with Dawn

Billy was an awful coward

just caught up,

it was a bit hollyoaks with the dreamy bit

jay and jase were ace

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    just caught up,

it was a bit hollyoaks with the dreamy bit
    They did that with Leo's death as well didn't they.. Demi and the baby was in his dream and the doctors decided to end him as well?..
    I remember something like that anyways lol..

I think this is one time I would have liked to see a black taxi exit.. jay and jase taken the money and heading away for a better life..just the two of them.. Jay calling Dad after the ambulance last night really choked me up.. amazing acting from him... can't wait for tonight...

Oh and I like the dawn/shirley thing.. about time someone said something and pointed out it is not what you have that makes a person, it is who you are... I think a lot of teens think like Dawn and it was good to see this message in a soap
    Super Mod

it was heartbreaking to see Jay in bits. Jase was class as well. Perry Fenwick never let's me down. He plays the part of troubled Billy like no other.
    Hope Jay does not go into care Maybe Billy and Honey can take him in.
    Spoiler:
    Even though I know Honey is leaving
    Dawn cannot even look after Summer let alone a teenage boy. Only decent thing was when she stuck up for him after the fight in the park.

Thread Information